Photo via: luxurypictures.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- this would make me an outdoor girl who loved camping. wait. where is the shower and toilet? never mind, but it would be cute to have in the backyard so mama could have some relaxing time. 😉
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- Set in the privacy of the island of Dhidhoofinolhu in South Ari Atoll, LUX* Maldives Resort offers a real insight into unspoiled island living. At 1.25 miles long and 1300 feet wide, the island is big enough to explore when you fancy a break from the fine coral sand beaches. Boasting a spa, fitness center and outdoor pool, 7 restaurants and 6 bars, LUX* Maldives resort offers to its guests..
- The first thing you observe at a home is the outdoor area, so that’s why it is very important to decorate it with style. As far as I am concerned, the outdoor area should be GREEN. Why green? I mean, full of plants, flowers arranged as arty as possible. I always declared my love for the nature, and how much I love staying outside, watching the sky, the stars. I would also love to have breakfast there. For those who doesn’t live at the countryside, or they don’t have a house it is a little bit frustrating to have such a little balcony in an apartment, but I tell you for sure that you can make it look great also. Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It
- Luxury Awaits in the Land of Awe ~ Soneva Fushi Resort in the Maldives
- Copper Grouting. Who said grouting was boring. Marble and copper (OK it might be brass) what a combination. We just need to find a bathroom idea to justify this amazing tiling.
- Who would have thought an Airstream trailer could be transformed into a kitchen for a little urban garden!
- Who would have thought? Dreams and Possibilities Cruise Ship House, Ohio
- designcityla: fabriciomora: GEHL METHODOLOGY Seems so simple, but there is such a difference in this approach than to what normally happens…. At least here, in the US. We start with the car, and with the 10% of effort left after that, we deal with the building. We have no room for life and space in our process…..
- Mid-Century Modernism is in part based on the ideal that good design constitutes an essential part of good living. It’s no surprise then, that the clean-lined, optimistic designs of the 1940s, 1950s and 1960s still hold sway over interior decorators working today. To prove this point, we rounded up 15 eye-catching interiors that incorporate mid-century …
- This would be a lovely area just to sit back and smoke and enjoy a book
- This long table would be perfect to seat a lot of people and keep wines chilled