Photo via: designinsiderlive.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ICON CARPETS custom design and manufacture traditional Woven Axminster and Wilton carpets. Your innovation and flair is translated by their designers into patterns and styles appropriate to your project. Their quality ranges suit every situation. Casinos, Hotels, Pubs, Clubs, Apartments, Office Buildings, Schools and Aged Care facilities. All are accommodated in the large range from Icon Carpets.
- Hotel Zelos San Francisco is a uniquely stylish and intimate hotel perfect for rehearsal dinners and weddings. An upscale hotel with warm hospitality and a focus on personalized service, and situated in the heart of San Francisco life, Hotel Zeloss boutique rooms and suites five floors above the Union Square streets provide the luxurious sanctuary you want for your out-of-town guests and wedding party.
- At 416 square metres (4,478 square feet) the Felix Ballroom with its skylit pre-function area accommodates up to 250 for a sit down event or 450 for a reception.
- Hainan Blue Bay Westin Resort Hotel / gad·Zhejiang Greenton Architectural Design
- contemporary modern minimalistic entrance hallway, office with wood panel recess light wood and carpet floor
- I could never have a white couch, but could replace with red. Love the carpet and White molding on Navy walls
- The beautiful ME Hotel in London Website: http://patelcruises.com/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There has been a lot of attention on Paris lately. Ive been so heartbroken over whats happened. I cant help to bring attention to the beautiful city, therefore blog about the magic that happens there. Currently I am crushing on Hotel Providence. When I was in design school, I used to dream about designing and decorating boutique hotels. I would make each room a different theme, this hotel totally did that and I love it. I especially love this room with the palm leaf wallpaper. Each…
- Gray and Coral Bedroom Inspiration
- Aged Brass Finish w/ Smoke Gray Fabric Shade
- Slater in Dark Gray from the Merida Tailormade Collection
- Emily Gray and Marius Havercampm shared their home with the rest of us in this months issue of Living etc. Quite a spectacular combination of raw material, rich fabrics, and muted colors. The newly renovated home is located in Amsterdam.