Photo via: first-cabin.jp
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Yotel in NYC where the interiors are very Karim Rashid-esque but with more of a club vibe. Kind of like a disco airplane. Hotel check-in and check-out are done like an airport self-service kiosk, assisted by the Yotel crew. Each room is even called a “cabin,” but you can expect a decent amount of leg room.
- Water Park Parkbad Volksdorf, Hamburg. Be it all-weather pool, saline spa or sauna village – architectural firm bs2architekten in Hamburg designs structures with a focus on public baths and sports facilities, wellness and rehabilitation centres. A recent project of the firm involved the renovation of the historic Water Park Parkbad Volksdorf in Hamburg. The Compact downlight supplied by ERCO ensures optimum colour rendition with excellent glare control and low maintenance requirements.
- A selection of the worlds new Hot List 2011 hotels. See the entire list of this years top hotels
- CREATING YOUR OWN COLOURWHEEL Nothing inspires me as much as seeing anything – YES ANYTHING – laid out in order of colour………..my first grown up job was as a management trainee at a major dept store & on the way to my dept each morning, I would come to the top of the escalator on…
- A small scale holiday home that is casually laid back yet highly refined, the Coromandel Bach home, designed by Crosson Clarke Carnachan Architects is located in Coromandel, New Zealand. The residence was conceived as a container home sitting lightly on the land for habitation. An open plan living space forms the majority of the house, …
- diy cabin
- … Luxury Hotel – Singapore – Remede Spa Garden | The Pinnacle List
- There has been a lot of attention on Paris lately. Ive been so heartbroken over whats happened. I cant help to bring attention to the beautiful city, therefore blog about the magic that happens there. Currently I am crushing on Hotel Providence. When I was in design school, I used to dream about designing and decorating boutique hotels. I would make each room a different theme, this hotel totally did that and I love it. I especially love this room with the palm leaf wallpaper. Each…
- Diamond Columns, Dubai Mall A specially designed diamond with an angled face was arrayed to convey falling golden gradients of colour in the studio’s third installation for the Dubai Mall. The columns are composed of ceramic tiles in both matt white and high gloss gold finish, angled in varying directions to show reflect shimmering light in the surface. – Giles Miller Studio
- Love the colour and tone on tone in this image – the neutrals into mahogany with pops of red Japón Cursos de idiomas en el exterior CAUX InterCultural. Estudia japones en Kanazawa. Desde 2 a 52 semanas. Programas de 20,25 ó 30 lecciones semanales. Para más información escribenos a email@example.com
- Another view of the hotel lobby seating. ~ Byblos Art Hotel, Italy
- When the original Ace Hotel opened in Seattle, Time described it as “a superaesthetic barrack, with an in-the-know economy of style.” The new A