Photo via: harpersbazaar.es
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The first thing you observe at a home is the outdoor area, so that’s why it is very important to decorate it with style. As far as I am concerned, the outdoor area should be GREEN. Why green? I mean, full of plants, flowers arranged as arty as possible. I always declared my love for the nature, and how much I love staying outside, watching the sky, the stars. I would also love to have breakfast there. For those who doesn’t live at the countryside, or they don’t have a house it is a little bit frustrating to have such a little balcony in an apartment, but I tell you for sure that you can make it look great also. Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It
- At 416 square metres (4,478 square feet) the Felix Ballroom with its skylit pre-function area accommodates up to 250 for a sit down event or 450 for a reception.
- The iconic Raffles Hotel in Singapore where you can enjoy a Singapore Sling in the hotels famous Long Bar. I hope to go back there again!!
- Welcome to my blog… My name is Courtney and am from the wonderful state of Texas but am a surfer girl at heart! Hope you enjoy my blog as much as I do! Dont be shy now send in those questions or submission. This blog has adult content.~ Please do not follow if you are under the age of 18 ….
- This long table would be perfect to seat a lot of people and keep wines chilled
- Rooftop Garden: Vegetable Garden Boxes. This would be fabulous for a long backyard fence, to create pretty aesthetics and home grown food.
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- Copper Grouting. Who said grouting was boring. Marble and copper (OK it might be brass) what a combination. We just need to find a bathroom idea to justify this amazing tiling.
- chic & rustic. This would make a beautiful patio addtion on the back of the house with a fire place and triple sliders with roll down screens. Hmmm.
- this would make me an outdoor girl who loved camping. wait. where is the shower and toilet? never mind, but it would be cute to have in the backyard so mama could have some relaxing time. 😉
- Is it just fantasy? Taken everywhere by his loving owner, the bear starts to enjoy his hol… @thomsonholidays AzulSensatoriJamaica SensatoriJamaica KarismaExperience
- Thackeray Estates has just obtained planning permission to renovate the historic Dover House, a former Victorian hotel dating back to 1895, into the Southbank’s most luxurious boutique apartment scheme. The new ￡16 million ultra-prime project will provide nine luxury apartments priced from ￡1million – launching through agent Jackson Stops in September 2014 (in terms of ￡ …