Photo via: thechive.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The first thing you observe at a home is the outdoor area, so that’s why it is very important to decorate it with style. As far as I am concerned, the outdoor area should be GREEN. Why green? I mean, full of plants, flowers arranged as arty as possible. I always declared my love for the nature, and how much I love staying outside, watching the sky, the stars. I would also love to have breakfast there. For those who doesn’t live at the countryside, or they don’t have a house it is a little bit frustrating to have such a little balcony in an apartment, but I tell you for sure that you can make it look great also. Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- What if we told you that you could rent an entire island for less per night than the cost of a medium-rare steak in Manhattan? What if we told you that one of the most beautiful resorts in the world is located off the coast of Cambodia … and that you and your 65 closest friends could have it to yourselves for a week – with a promise of personal infinity pools at every villa? Were you also aware that you can see the northern lights and orcas in the same day from a lighthouse in Norway, with no one around for miles? Private island rental is not out of reach for most budgets, if you know where to look. There are entire companies that act as umbrella companies for a range of private island rentals. Yahoo Travel decided to round up these favorites among the world’s private island rental pool. Some of them are definitely for CEO budgets only, but others are more affordable. If these atoll getaways don’t make you want to travel … nothing will. | By Jenny Adams, Yahoo Travel
- A small scale holiday home that is casually laid back yet highly refined, the Coromandel Bach home, designed by Crosson Clarke Carnachan Architects is located in Coromandel, New Zealand. The residence was conceived as a container home sitting lightly on the land for habitation. An open plan living space forms the majority of the house, …
- The Norwegian Wild Reindeer Centre Pavilion is located at Hjerkinn on the outskirts of Dovrefjell National Park, overlooking the Snøhetta mountain massif. The building is open to the public and serves as an observation pavilion for the Wild Reindeer Foundation educational program. A nature path takes you to the top of the mountain where you can catch a rare view of the Reindeer that live in the area. The lookout is built to blend in with the landscape and is rarely noticed by the easily-startled Reindeer until theyre very close.
- The Yotel in NYC where the interiors are very Karim Rashid-esque but with more of a club vibe. Kind of like a disco airplane. Hotel check-in and check-out are done like an airport self-service kiosk, assisted by the Yotel crew. Each room is even called a “cabin,” but you can expect a decent amount of leg room.
- There has been a lot of attention on Paris lately. Ive been so heartbroken over whats happened. I cant help to bring attention to the beautiful city, therefore blog about the magic that happens there. Currently I am crushing on Hotel Providence. When I was in design school, I used to dream about designing and decorating boutique hotels. I would make each room a different theme, this hotel totally did that and I love it. I especially love this room with the palm leaf wallpaper. Each…
- ( Thank you for looking! ! Check out my store for more Original Paintings here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/mimigojjang?ref=si_shop ****************************************************************************** Artwork description Acrylic abstract painting on gallery wrapped canvas with back staples -TITLE:Abstract Flower painting -SIZE:24×36 inch -MEDIUM: ….Professional grade acrylics on 100% cotton canvas over wooden stretcher bars. It is ready to hang right out the package. I have finished the painting with a coat of UV varnish to protect against sunlight and dust. The sides have been painted so there is no need to frame but you can do so if you wish. -SIDES ARE PAINTED -Signed and dated ON FRONT OR BACK OF CANVAS ****************************************************************************** SHIPPING: Purolator canada or Canada Post Priority Ground Your art will be shipped to you professionally packed with protective packaging material You will receive your painting in excellent brand new condition . Shipping insurance will be included for free. ,as well as tracking number The painting will be shipped in 1-3 business days after receiving your payment. Transit time will take about 4-7 business days to most locations. Thank you for your interest in my art! OAK
- Photos: Iwan Baan If You Think Its Shocking on the Outside… Thom Mayne isnt known for easy or gentle buildings, and his new Cooper Union academic building is no exception. Its a determined smack in New Yorks architectural face. But the city is in
- designcityla: fabriciomora: GEHL METHODOLOGY Seems so simple, but there is such a difference in this approach than to what normally happens…. At least here, in the US. We start with the car, and with the 10% of effort left after that, we deal with the building. We have no room for life and space in our process…..
- England has some of the most spectacular castles in the world! Yes, Im biased but I do love how there are literally hundreds of castles dotted around our – 17 Fairytale Castles You Must Visit In England – Travel, Travel Inspiration – England, Europe, United Kingdom -Travel, Food and Home Inspiration Blog with door-to-door Travel Planner! – Travel Advice, Travel Inspiration, Home Inspiration, Food Inspiration, Recipes,
- Emily Gray and Marius Havercampm shared their home with the rest of us in this months issue of Living etc. Quite a spectacular combination of raw material, rich fabrics, and muted colors. The newly renovated home is located in Amsterdam.