Photo via: dezeen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If youre looking for a classy combo that works magic in numbers, this box set collection is a trio that will sing sweet music to any of your groomsmen.
- This free-standing Murphy Bed unit provides seating, room division, and last but not least, an extra bed! The seat of the sofa lifts up to reveal storage for cushions and bedding, while the bed swings down on a hinge without displacing items on display.
- Canadian studio Cargo Architecture used a restrained materials palette for this woodland vacation cottage, which has a swing seat and a wood store built into its facade.
- Tiny Sleeping Pod for entrepreneurs in Utah doubles as a guesthouse and office | Inhabitat – Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building
- sweet warehouse sink…I assume this actually drains out the back…should cut out the front make a storage section.
- This cool custom room divider marries the look of light wood and white. It keeps the kitchen separate from the dining and living rooms, but doesnt close anything off.
- This would be a lovely area just to sit back and smoke and enjoy a book
- At 416 square metres (4,478 square feet) the Felix Ballroom with its skylit pre-function area accommodates up to 250 for a sit down event or 450 for a reception.
- Designed by Design Studio S, Tokyo´s newest hotel takes minimalism to a new level. 9h Hotel is designed using only four colors, it stacks its guest into pods to sleep for no more than 9 hours. Each guest is allotted one hour to shower, seven hours to
- The Norwegian Wild Reindeer Centre Pavilion is located at Hjerkinn on the outskirts of Dovrefjell National Park, overlooking the Snøhetta mountain massif. The building is open to the public and serves as an observation pavilion for the Wild Reindeer Foundation educational program. A nature path takes you to the top of the mountain where you can catch a rare view of the Reindeer that live in the area. The lookout is built to blend in with the landscape and is rarely noticed by the easily-startled Reindeer until theyre very close.
- Rachamankha Hotel Chiangmai the leading luxury boutique hotel, does not reveal itself to the passerby, but excites curiosity and creates a receptive mood. http://www.rachamankha.com/
- A vintage beach scene creates a visual balance above an oversized architect’s chest.