Photo via: upcycledtreasures.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What if we told you that you could rent an entire island for less per night than the cost of a medium-rare steak in Manhattan? What if we told you that one of the most beautiful resorts in the world is located off the coast of Cambodia … and that you and your 65 closest friends could have it to yourselves for a week – with a promise of personal infinity pools at every villa? Were you also aware that you can see the northern lights and orcas in the same day from a lighthouse in Norway, with no one around for miles? Private island rental is not out of reach for most budgets, if you know where to look. There are entire companies that act as umbrella companies for a range of private island rentals. Yahoo Travel decided to round up these favorites among the world’s private island rental pool. Some of them are definitely for CEO budgets only, but others are more affordable. If these atoll getaways don’t make you want to travel … nothing will. | By Jenny Adams, Yahoo Travel
- This design is so simple but so effective. Im going to create a project where I do this with all the places ive been.
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- A glass chapel in the woods? Can you believe how beautiful it is? Breathtaking. That’s what it is. Imagine getting married here? Where is it, you ask? This gorgeous glass chapel is at Garvan Woodland Gardens near Hot Springs, Arkansas. The wedding was shot by Becker.
- The first thing you observe at a home is the outdoor area, so that’s why it is very important to decorate it with style. As far as I am concerned, the outdoor area should be GREEN. Why green? I mean, full of plants, flowers arranged as arty as possible. I always declared my love for the nature, and how much I love staying outside, watching the sky, the stars. I would also love to have breakfast there. For those who doesn’t live at the countryside, or they don’t have a house it is a little bit frustrating to have such a little balcony in an apartment, but I tell you for sure that you can make it look great also. Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It
- Give yourself the whole hotel spa experience with this luxury Egyptian cotton gift set complete with a waffle robe, slippers and Turkish towel set. It makes for a lovely gift for someone you love and the ultimate treat-yourself essential for a home spa day.
- designcityla: fabriciomora: GEHL METHODOLOGY Seems so simple, but there is such a difference in this approach than to what normally happens…. At least here, in the US. We start with the car, and with the 10% of effort left after that, we deal with the building. We have no room for life and space in our process…..
- Floating Hotel is a really cool option for those who love creative ways of making inland tourism. This award winning project by Salt & Water, consists of a main hotel structure, that includes the restaurant, a common living room area, a caffe and
- White mosaic in all the places and black hardware to offset it. That’s what I call shower details singing in all the right ways.
- This is dark, but for some reason I am so attracted to the Tahitian look in some senses…I just dont think we want dark dark browns at all. Maybe even more of that blue color that is your favorite to go on the walls with some sort of grayish couches…
- HiltonGardenInnClovis Room: 406 520 West Shaw Avenue, Clovis, California, 93612 Hilton Hotels and Resorts were our exclusive go to for all hotels on both the book tours. More info about Hilton at http://hilton.com/ hilton hiltonhotels embassysuites hamptoninn hamptoninnandsuites Hiltongrandvacations hiltonhonors doubletree booktour musicbusiness artistsguide lorenweisman tag2nd proofofconcept bythenumbers
- HamptonInnMoab Room: 305 488 North Main Street, Moab, Utah, 84532 Hilton Hotels and Resorts were our exclusive go to for all hotels on both the book tours. More info about Hilton at http://hilton.com/ hilton hiltonhotels embassysuites hamptoninn hamptoninnandsuites Hiltongrandvacations hiltonhonors doubletree booktour musicbusiness artistsguide lorenweisman tag2nd proofofconcept bythenumbers