Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- The first thing you observe at a home is the outdoor area, so that’s why it is very important to decorate it with style. As far as I am concerned, the outdoor area should be GREEN. Why green? I mean, full of plants, flowers arranged as arty as possible. I always declared my love for the nature, and how much I love staying outside, watching the sky, the stars. I would also love to have breakfast there. For those who doesn’t live at the countryside, or they don’t have a house it is a little bit frustrating to have such a little balcony in an apartment, but I tell you for sure that you can make it look great also. Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It
- Even if the thought of the great outdoors makes your skin crawl, these little canvas palaces will change that. And if you already like sleeping under the stars, a feather bed and some bespoke cocktail
- Really like the seats and counters near windows….we can make those
- Organic in shape, yet romantic in concept, the Newton stirs emotions and provokes thoughts, like a true piece of modern art.
- this would make me an outdoor girl who loved camping. wait. where is the shower and toilet? never mind, but it would be cute to have in the backyard so mama could have some relaxing time. 😉
- Want to sleep like your in a hotel every night? Learn the necessary bedding pieces! Not sure Id ever make the bed if it had this many pieces!
- Ever get home from the supermarket with that little package of almost ready-to-go noodles and wonder how hard it would be to do that yourself? Turns out…not that hard! Add in your favorite seasonings and create your own noodle masterpiece in minutes with this easy recipe. See the easy recipe at seriouseats.com here… Make Your …
- DIY Backyard fence design ideas. This is collection of 23 creative fence design ideas offers inspiring pictures. Look at this collection and try to make some interesting and decorative fence for your backyard! 1.Painted Metal Fence You can paint your metals in beautiful colors. via chrisholsen Sponsored Links 2.Wooden Crates You can use wood crates with beautiful colors. Souce …
- Mom, maybe you could do some tile like this for the pool, with a few different colors so you can match to a new house color? 🙂
- There has been a lot of attention on Paris lately. Ive been so heartbroken over whats happened. I cant help to bring attention to the beautiful city, therefore blog about the magic that happens there. Currently I am crushing on Hotel Providence. When I was in design school, I used to dream about designing and decorating boutique hotels. I would make each room a different theme, this hotel totally did that and I love it. I especially love this room with the palm leaf wallpaper. Each…
- Designer: Long Gu This series reminds me of simple asian paintings, that I have seen in books and on cards. Very relaxing to look, in my opinion.