Photo via: interiorzine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pinterest Facebook 2. Amsterdam – the city of canals, Netherlands In the Netherlands, all taxes and tips are included in the price by law; the price that you will see on the note is all you need to pay. Amsterdam has excellent public transport services; many trams and good facilities for cyclists including special lights for …
- At chain and non-chain restaurants, you can ask which, if any, of their foods contain GMs, but the waiters/waitresses and kitchen staff are not likely to know. Ask them to find out what oils they cook with. It is usually one of the big four: corn, soy, canola or cottonseed. You may request butter to be used instead, though these are often products of cow that ate GM corn feed, it is a secondary product. http://www.wikihow.com/Avoid-Genetically-Modified-Foods
- The KUUM Hotel and residences are the first to bring an innovative concept for the boutique lifestyle and resorts to the Bodrum area. Gokhan avcioglu gad architecture hotel residence spa gokhanavcioglu gadarchitecture gadfoundation
- There has been a lot of attention on Paris lately. Ive been so heartbroken over whats happened. I cant help to bring attention to the beautiful city, therefore blog about the magic that happens there. Currently I am crushing on Hotel Providence. When I was in design school, I used to dream about designing and decorating boutique hotels. I would make each room a different theme, this hotel totally did that and I love it. I especially love this room with the palm leaf wallpaper. Each…
- Its not just luxury…these hotels are museums in their own right! A stay at a heritage hotel is not only unique for the luxury and opulence, but you stay in an anywhere between 800 to 200 year old royal residences with centuries of family history & treasures, beautiful architecture and traditional Indian arts & crafts. heritage hotels india
- The first thing you observe at a home is the outdoor area, so that’s why it is very important to decorate it with style. As far as I am concerned, the outdoor area should be GREEN. Why green? I mean, full of plants, flowers arranged as arty as possible. I always declared my love for the nature, and how much I love staying outside, watching the sky, the stars. I would also love to have breakfast there. For those who doesn’t live at the countryside, or they don’t have a house it is a little bit frustrating to have such a little balcony in an apartment, but I tell you for sure that you can make it look great also. Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It
- Hotel lobbies, museums and other buildings that are available to the general public pretty much all have them. I’m of course referring to the oh so common restroom. Whenever nature calls and we need t
- Kork Reintegration – Grey and Blue | – Bazaar Velvet and Thibault Van Renne. These extraordinary transitional rugs are outstanding in their beauty; with an unrivalled complexity of pattern and colour, in a legendary quality. Luxury modern rugs London
- ICON CARPETS custom design and manufacture traditional Woven Axminster and Wilton carpets. Your innovation and flair is translated by their designers into patterns and styles appropriate to your project. Their quality ranges suit every situation. Casinos, Hotels, Pubs, Clubs, Apartments, Office Buildings, Schools and Aged Care facilities. All are accommodated in the large range from Icon Carpets.
- Emily Gray and Marius Havercampm shared their home with the rest of us in this months issue of Living etc. Quite a spectacular combination of raw material, rich fabrics, and muted colors. The newly renovated home is located in Amsterdam.
- Modern 4 Star Fletcher Hotel in Amsterdam by KOLENIK Eco Chic Design
- What if we told you that you could rent an entire island for less per night than the cost of a medium-rare steak in Manhattan? What if we told you that one of the most beautiful resorts in the world is located off the coast of Cambodia … and that you and your 65 closest friends could have it to yourselves for a week – with a promise of personal infinity pools at every villa? Were you also aware that you can see the northern lights and orcas in the same day from a lighthouse in Norway, with no one around for miles? Private island rental is not out of reach for most budgets, if you know where to look. There are entire companies that act as umbrella companies for a range of private island rentals. Yahoo Travel decided to round up these favorites among the world’s private island rental pool. Some of them are definitely for CEO budgets only, but others are more affordable. If these atoll getaways don’t make you want to travel … nothing will. | By Jenny Adams, Yahoo Travel