Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- What if we told you that you could rent an entire island for less per night than the cost of a medium-rare steak in Manhattan? What if we told you that one of the most beautiful resorts in the world is located off the coast of Cambodia … and that you and your 65 closest friends could have it to yourselves for a week – with a promise of personal infinity pools at every villa? Were you also aware that you can see the northern lights and orcas in the same day from a lighthouse in Norway, with no one around for miles? Private island rental is not out of reach for most budgets, if you know where to look. There are entire companies that act as umbrella companies for a range of private island rentals. Yahoo Travel decided to round up these favorites among the world’s private island rental pool. Some of them are definitely for CEO budgets only, but others are more affordable. If these atoll getaways don’t make you want to travel … nothing will. | By Jenny Adams, Yahoo Travel
- The first thing you observe at a home is the outdoor area, so that’s why it is very important to decorate it with style. As far as I am concerned, the outdoor area should be GREEN. Why green? I mean, full of plants, flowers arranged as arty as possible. I always declared my love for the nature, and how much I love staying outside, watching the sky, the stars. I would also love to have breakfast there. For those who doesn’t live at the countryside, or they don’t have a house it is a little bit frustrating to have such a little balcony in an apartment, but I tell you for sure that you can make it look great also. Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It
- When it comes to hotels, bigger isn’t always better. Sure, there’s something alluring about mega-resorts with seemingly endless activities, numerous dining and drinking options, and all the pools your heart desires. But there’s also the flip side of the coin, with some travelers looking for a more intimate, personalized experience. If you’re one of the latter, check out these 10 tiny hotels with just 20 rooms or less.
- The Time New York • If you’re planning to see a Broadway show during your trip to the Big Apple or are visiting for business in Midtown, The Time New York is a great choice. Newly renovated by David Rockwell with high-tech amenities, the hotel is in the heart of the Theater District and Times Square. We love its modernist interiors with industrial accents, cool color palettes, and pops of metal. We’ve also heard great things about its cocktail bar, LeGrande Lounge.
- Welcome to my blog… My name is Courtney and am from the wonderful state of Texas but am a surfer girl at heart! Hope you enjoy my blog as much as I do! Dont be shy now send in those questions or submission. This blog has adult content.~ Please do not follow if you are under the age of 18 ….
- designcityla: fabriciomora: GEHL METHODOLOGY Seems so simple, but there is such a difference in this approach than to what normally happens…. At least here, in the US. We start with the car, and with the 10% of effort left after that, we deal with the building. We have no room for life and space in our process…..
- Bar Front: Geometric Metal Bar | This bar utilises a metal surface for the bar front and a glass top for the benchtop. Metal is an extremely durable substance and easy to keep clean. The glass isnt as durable but when reinforced can withstand the busy environment it is placed in here. Both are high-end finishes that arent affordable for most residential areas.
- Sometimes, bigger IS better. If it’s time for a déco do-over, and youre looking to broaden your horizons, consider putting an oversized painting or some statement art photography to work. Here
- At chain and non-chain restaurants, you can ask which, if any, of their foods contain GMs, but the waiters/waitresses and kitchen staff are not likely to know. Ask them to find out what oils they cook with. It is usually one of the big four: corn, soy, canola or cottonseed. You may request butter to be used instead, though these are often products of cow that ate GM corn feed, it is a secondary product. http://www.wikihow.com/Avoid-Genetically-Modified-Foods
- Gallery 4 meeting room. There are always nice paintings exhibited on the Gallery floor so whenever you need a cultural break from a long meeting, you just need to take a stroll
- There has been a lot of attention on Paris lately. Ive been so heartbroken over whats happened. I cant help to bring attention to the beautiful city, therefore blog about the magic that happens there. Currently I am crushing on Hotel Providence. When I was in design school, I used to dream about designing and decorating boutique hotels. I would make each room a different theme, this hotel totally did that and I love it. I especially love this room with the palm leaf wallpaper. Each…