Photo via: adelaparvu.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Swimming Pool at Escape Hua Hin
- Balmes Residence Hotel Barcelona Luxe swimming pool
- Everyone loves to take a dip in the fresh waters of the swimming pool but having small backyards isn’t a restriction as you can still have a small version of simple swimming pool. Swimming pools ar…
- Spruce Up Your Small Backyard With A Swimming Pool – 19 Design Ideas. Could use artificial grass.
- Back To Nature With Natural Swimming Pools : Waterworld Natural Swimming Pool Design LaurieFlower 016
- ✔ An expert guide to the best rooftop bars in London, including high-rise hotel watering holes complete with swimming pools, edgy East End outfits, and slick City establishments with skyline views.
- Imagine yourself encapsulated within a turquoise blue bubble, watching shoals of reef fish swimming lazily by… Encapsulate yourself in The Underwater Room at The Manta Resort!
- The Country Hotel, Harmana, Romania/ Designer Marcela Cosnean
- The inside pool bar at The Grand Wailea on Maui, there are booths in there too!
- Experience a wonderful stay at Relais del Maro in Borgomaro Italy – Romantic garden with a wonderful terrace and the incredibly pleasant pool with spa located in the main building, together with the reception area and the dining room
- Set in the privacy of the island of Dhidhoofinolhu in South Ari Atoll, LUX* Maldives Resort offers a real insight into unspoiled island living. At 1.25 miles long and 1300 feet wide, the island is big enough to explore when you fancy a break from the fine coral sand beaches. Boasting a spa, fitness center and outdoor pool, 7 restaurants and 6 bars, LUX* Maldives resort offers to its guests..
- What if we told you that you could rent an entire island for less per night than the cost of a medium-rare steak in Manhattan? What if we told you that one of the most beautiful resorts in the world is located off the coast of Cambodia … and that you and your 65 closest friends could have it to yourselves for a week – with a promise of personal infinity pools at every villa? Were you also aware that you can see the northern lights and orcas in the same day from a lighthouse in Norway, with no one around for miles? Private island rental is not out of reach for most budgets, if you know where to look. There are entire companies that act as umbrella companies for a range of private island rentals. Yahoo Travel decided to round up these favorites among the world’s private island rental pool. Some of them are definitely for CEO budgets only, but others are more affordable. If these atoll getaways don’t make you want to travel … nothing will. | By Jenny Adams, Yahoo Travel