Photo via: onekindesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Most of us live with the harsh reality that the sand and surf of a beach is many miles away. We realize that vacations are also few and far between, making a tropical island getaway something thats off in the future. Luckily, tropical beach…
- The Roxburghe Hotel, Edinburgh. A listed Georgian Building with a stylish grey interior by Glasgow based Interior Designers, Occa Design.Hotel Design, window dressings, grandfather clock, traditional spaces
- Situated majestically on the oceanfront in the heart of Miamis South Beach. The Raleigh hotel is a masterpiece of Art Deco grandeur with a thoroughly modern sensibility. This classic luxury boutique hotel in South Beach has undergone a thoughtful renovation with a consummate mix of style and understatement of elegance and comfort of glamour and warmth. The Raleigh is a jewel amid one of the worlds most lively and energizing cities..
- Hotel Zelos San Francisco is a uniquely stylish and intimate hotel perfect for rehearsal dinners and weddings. An upscale hotel with warm hospitality and a focus on personalized service, and situated in the heart of San Francisco life, Hotel Zeloss boutique rooms and suites five floors above the Union Square streets provide the luxurious sanctuary you want for your out-of-town guests and wedding party.
- beach house bedroom
- Mom, maybe you could do some tile like this for the pool, with a few different colors so you can match to a new house color? 🙂
- A Fireplace (re-pinned photo Tai Ping – Upper House Hotel with Andre Fu)
- chic & rustic. This would make a beautiful patio addtion on the back of the house with a fire place and triple sliders with roll down screens. Hmmm.
- This underground concrete home is the brainchild of SeArch and Christian Müller Architects. Located in Vals, Switzerland there are a myriad of famous thermal baths with amazing views nearby so in order to build close to the baths, the architects buried the house into the hill. The house has an oblique opening to allow the maximum amount of light to enter the home. Photos by Iwan Baan
- The first thing you observe at a home is the outdoor area, so that’s why it is very important to decorate it with style. As far as I am concerned, the outdoor area should be GREEN. Why green? I mean, full of plants, flowers arranged as arty as possible. I always declared my love for the nature, and how much I love staying outside, watching the sky, the stars. I would also love to have breakfast there. For those who doesn’t live at the countryside, or they don’t have a house it is a little bit frustrating to have such a little balcony in an apartment, but I tell you for sure that you can make it look great also. Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It
- Theres nothing I love more than repurposed pallets. A stylish way to use pallets at your next outdoor event
- The luxe eco-resort, 1 Hotel, in South Beach, Miami, is a dreamy, green getaway. See the full spread and more photos in Fanfair May 2015