Photo via: downbythehipster.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A glass chapel in the woods? Can you believe how beautiful it is? Breathtaking. That’s what it is. Imagine getting married here? Where is it, you ask? This gorgeous glass chapel is at Garvan Woodland Gardens near Hot Springs, Arkansas. The wedding was shot by Becker.
- Early mornings have a bad reputation. Everyone wants to sleep in. Nobody wants to wake up early. But then that’s modern living, I guess. Early mornings have been tainted by their associated with work and weekdays, when life is a tired rush. And of course, late nights and intoxication don’t agree with early mornings, either. …
- What if we told you that you could rent an entire island for less per night than the cost of a medium-rare steak in Manhattan? What if we told you that one of the most beautiful resorts in the world is located off the coast of Cambodia … and that you and your 65 closest friends could have it to yourselves for a week – with a promise of personal infinity pools at every villa? Were you also aware that you can see the northern lights and orcas in the same day from a lighthouse in Norway, with no one around for miles? Private island rental is not out of reach for most budgets, if you know where to look. There are entire companies that act as umbrella companies for a range of private island rentals. Yahoo Travel decided to round up these favorites among the world’s private island rental pool. Some of them are definitely for CEO budgets only, but others are more affordable. If these atoll getaways don’t make you want to travel … nothing will. | By Jenny Adams, Yahoo Travel
- White mosaic in all the places and black hardware to offset it. That’s what I call shower details singing in all the right ways.
- Outfits got tighter and skirts got shorter, and this era’s disco fever spread to sportswear, showing up in patterened fabrics and exaggerated collars. Photographed by Bob Stone, Vogue, January 1974
- The iconic Raffles Hotel in Singapore where you can enjoy a Singapore Sling in the hotels famous Long Bar. I hope to go back there again!!
- Built-in hammock on the deck. Not sure where this is but I will find it.
- The actual function of a bread machine is to mix up the dough in the machine and bake it with its oven function. The appliance will even tell you when to add each and every ingredient necessary for baking of the bread.
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- LAMILL Coffee Boutique – Perhaps the best coffee shop in Los Angeles. I appreciate LAs many unique restaurants because I grew up in a planned community full of franchise diners.
- A boutique hotel that’s a blend of mid-century Route 66 aesthetics and modern design (yes, it can be done!)
- Brooklyn restaurant Tobys Estate has shared with us their killer recipe for Espresso-Maple Lacquered Bacon. Start your mornings off with this quick and easy recipe, or stop by their Tobys Estate and have them make it for you!