Photo via: veilhan.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I may connect the 2 floors of two of my homes with the neighbor/s 2 floors with a structure like this. Should be workable?
- Canadian studio Cargo Architecture used a restrained materials palette for this woodland vacation cottage, which has a swing seat and a wood store built into its facade.
- The Norwegian Wild Reindeer Centre Pavilion is located at Hjerkinn on the outskirts of Dovrefjell National Park, overlooking the Snøhetta mountain massif. The building is open to the public and serves as an observation pavilion for the Wild Reindeer Foundation educational program. A nature path takes you to the top of the mountain where you can catch a rare view of the Reindeer that live in the area. The lookout is built to blend in with the landscape and is rarely noticed by the easily-startled Reindeer until theyre very close.
- A nightstand is define by being a small table, often featuring a drawer, frequently sold as a set of two. Let’s break some design rules and found a fun and crea
- Dishoom at Kings Cross – cool conversion the Victorian warehouse and stables into a stunning three-story restaurant.
- Historic priory transformed into a modern hotel and restaurant.
- Built by FREAKS freearchitects in Paris, France HELICOSM – A NATURAL COSMETICS SHOP IN PARIS FREAKS freearchitects have been commissioned for the interior design o…
- After trying the Italian corner at the Gathering I went to try the Butcher Grill so as to have a full experience of the perfect Gathering trio. The Butcher Grill is the first restaurant on the left as we walk pass by the Gathering gate. Its a trendy place with writings on the ceiling, an…
- Commune Design have transformed an old bank into a mid-century modern hotel in the heart of downtown Durham, inspired by the spirit of its namesake city.
- This underground concrete home is the brainchild of SeArch and Christian Müller Architects. Located in Vals, Switzerland there are a myriad of famous thermal baths with amazing views nearby so in order to build close to the baths, the architects buried the house into the hill. The house has an oblique opening to allow the maximum amount of light to enter the home. Photos by Iwan Baan
- Hotel Zelos San Francisco is a uniquely stylish and intimate hotel perfect for rehearsal dinners and weddings. An upscale hotel with warm hospitality and a focus on personalized service, and situated in the heart of San Francisco life, Hotel Zeloss boutique rooms and suites five floors above the Union Square streets provide the luxurious sanctuary you want for your out-of-town guests and wedding party.
- The Ekinoid Project is a spherical self-sufficient home designed to provide sustainable housing for the masses. The prefabricated shelter is elevated on stilts and built to withstand disaster due to floods or storms. The home is powered by wind and solar power, and it collects rainwater, recycles grey water, and includes a hydroponics garden for growing food. This steampunk-style copper model was built as a prototype in preparation for assembling a full-size version. 14