Photo via: google.com.bh
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Such a simple yet chic front desk at Hotel Pulitzer in Paris.
- This would be a lovely area just to sit back and smoke and enjoy a book
- At 416 square metres (4,478 square feet) the Felix Ballroom with its skylit pre-function area accommodates up to 250 for a sit down event or 450 for a reception.
- When the weather is nice, the windows of this cafe are opened up and people can choose whether they want to sit inside or on the extended sill that allows people to interact with the street.
- Breakfast in bed | The Transatlantic | VSCO
- French Rattan Bed in Charcoal, by Frank Hudson
- Rich caramel-colored walls complement a whimsical vintage whale print and rattan bed frame in a guest bedroom.
- Want to sleep like your in a hotel every night? Learn the necessary bedding pieces! Not sure Id ever make the bed if it had this many pieces!
- Emanuel Hostel in Split, Croatia, with colourful bunk bed booths and graphics on walls by Lana Vitas Gruić and Toni Radan.
- Laze bed, base and headboard with covering in 02 tortora Nabuk removable leather. Bed-set in 01 white, 08 polvere and 06 roccia Provence with black piping stitching style. Onda night table in spessart oak with glossy calacatta oro marble top.
- Considered as a family-friendly hotel, the Hotel Caserio is 300 meters from white sand beaches and 50 meters from a large shopping complex. Public busses can stop right in front of the hotel which provides outmost convenience for its guests. The dunes of Maspalomas are also a must-see for first-time guests. Rooms from $127.00 per night!
- Bar Front: Geometric Metal Bar | This bar utilises a metal surface for the bar front and a glass top for the benchtop. Metal is an extremely durable substance and easy to keep clean. The glass isnt as durable but when reinforced can withstand the busy environment it is placed in here. Both are high-end finishes that arent affordable for most residential areas.