Photo via: interiordesign.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gallery – C.F. Møller Chosen to Design Antwerp Residential Tower – 1
- Chants Neighbourhood Cafe – Coffee shop @ Sukhumvit 58 , Bangkok , Thailand — design : Badintra Balankura / Context Studio @contextinterior
- Design ideas and lifestyle inspiration | Shop www.decoratorsnotebook.co.uk
- Built by FREAKS freearchitects in Paris, France HELICOSM – A NATURAL COSMETICS SHOP IN PARIS FREAKS freearchitects have been commissioned for the interior design o…
- The Ekinoid Project is a spherical self-sufficient home designed to provide sustainable housing for the masses. The prefabricated shelter is elevated on stilts and built to withstand disaster due to floods or storms. The home is powered by wind and solar power, and it collects rainwater, recycles grey water, and includes a hydroponics garden for growing food. This steampunk-style copper model was built as a prototype in preparation for assembling a full-size version. 14
- Walter Towers – Prague, Czech Republic
- Copper Grouting. Who said grouting was boring. Marble and copper (OK it might be brass) what a combination. We just need to find a bathroom idea to justify this amazing tiling.
- 2. American Trade (Panamá) – AD España, © Belén Imaz
- The American Trade Hotel In The Historic Casco Viejo district of Panama City | http://www.yatzer.com/american-trade-hotel-panama
- Bar Front: Geometric Metal Bar | This bar utilises a metal surface for the bar front and a glass top for the benchtop. Metal is an extremely durable substance and easy to keep clean. The glass isnt as durable but when reinforced can withstand the busy environment it is placed in here. Both are high-end finishes that arent affordable for most residential areas.
- Open Yale Courses | The American Novel Since 1945
- Sipan Residential Building / RYRA Studio