Photo via: fp3boston.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Ekinoid Project is a spherical self-sufficient home designed to provide sustainable housing for the masses. The prefabricated shelter is elevated on stilts and built to withstand disaster due to floods or storms. The home is powered by wind and solar power, and it collects rainwater, recycles grey water, and includes a hydroponics garden for growing food. This steampunk-style copper model was built as a prototype in preparation for assembling a full-size version. 14
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- Ever get home from the supermarket with that little package of almost ready-to-go noodles and wonder how hard it would be to do that yourself? Turns out…not that hard! Add in your favorite seasonings and create your own noodle masterpiece in minutes with this easy recipe. See the easy recipe at seriouseats.com here… Make Your …
- DIY Backyard fence design ideas. This is collection of 23 creative fence design ideas offers inspiring pictures. Look at this collection and try to make some interesting and decorative fence for your backyard! 1.Painted Metal Fence You can paint your metals in beautiful colors. via chrisholsen Sponsored Links 2.Wooden Crates You can use wood crates with beautiful colors. Souce …
- This long table would be perfect to seat a lot of people and keep wines chilled
- this would make me an outdoor girl who loved camping. wait. where is the shower and toilet? never mind, but it would be cute to have in the backyard so mama could have some relaxing time. 😉
- MENS SUITE – MATERIALS Distressed dark brown double stitched luxury leather wash bag, fully lined in co-ordinating brown lining faux suede material. Tabs at end of zip have brass studs. This sturdy wash bag is sure to improve with age and would make a fabulous gift or travel accessory for a special Gentleman.
- The first thing you observe at a home is the outdoor area, so that’s why it is very important to decorate it with style. As far as I am concerned, the outdoor area should be GREEN. Why green? I mean, full of plants, flowers arranged as arty as possible. I always declared my love for the nature, and how much I love staying outside, watching the sky, the stars. I would also love to have breakfast there. For those who doesn’t live at the countryside, or they don’t have a house it is a little bit frustrating to have such a little balcony in an apartment, but I tell you for sure that you can make it look great also. Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It
- Would be nice to take a long nap on the hammock in Bahamas! breezesresorts travel vacation leisure
- Who would have thought an Airstream trailer could be transformed into a kitchen for a little urban garden!
- Fabulous reception desk at the Postcard Inn Hotel in the Florida Keys. Its made of books–spine in and out to create a lovely texture, pattern, and color.
- This would be a lovely area just to sit back and smoke and enjoy a book