Photo via: design-milk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- this is an original antique print from 1889 it is a book plate lithograph printed in colour in leipzig germany the print depicts a detailed view of crater on the moon – gas & dust clouds ~ all graphically displayed against a black background it measures aprox. 6.25 x 9.5 ~ with enough border for matting and framing ~ a copy of the title page/documentation is included with the print ~ ~ all prints come in a new clear archival envelope – with an 18th century antique paper wrapping – ready for gifting or keeping! ~ shipping charges include full insurance against loss & damage ~ ~ i use recycled materials in my packaging. please let me know if you want new materials used to ship your particular package ~ ~ please look at scan & photos closely for any minor aging or discoloration on the print ~ as it is over 100 years old
- Lisbon Destination Hostel – PortugalOccupying an industrial heritage building in the center of Portugal’s charming capital, Lisbon Destination Hostel is a unique blend of modern design, upscale…
- The Norwegian Wild Reindeer Centre Pavilion is located at Hjerkinn on the outskirts of Dovrefjell National Park, overlooking the Snøhetta mountain massif. The building is open to the public and serves as an observation pavilion for the Wild Reindeer Foundation educational program. A nature path takes you to the top of the mountain where you can catch a rare view of the Reindeer that live in the area. The lookout is built to blend in with the landscape and is rarely noticed by the easily-startled Reindeer until theyre very close.
- A Black Lacquer Irwin Collection Concertina Six Door Cabinet designed by Paul McCobb for Calvin with White Marble Top and Nickel Plated Plinth USA 1950s stamped, Talisman Edition. Doors conceal 16 drawers
- Have a look through an inspiring collection of the most incredible living room pics in varying styles from home tours featured over the past year.
- What if we told you that you could rent an entire island for less per night than the cost of a medium-rare steak in Manhattan? What if we told you that one of the most beautiful resorts in the world is located off the coast of Cambodia … and that you and your 65 closest friends could have it to yourselves for a week – with a promise of personal infinity pools at every villa? Were you also aware that you can see the northern lights and orcas in the same day from a lighthouse in Norway, with no one around for miles? Private island rental is not out of reach for most budgets, if you know where to look. There are entire companies that act as umbrella companies for a range of private island rentals. Yahoo Travel decided to round up these favorites among the world’s private island rental pool. Some of them are definitely for CEO budgets only, but others are more affordable. If these atoll getaways don’t make you want to travel … nothing will. | By Jenny Adams, Yahoo Travel
- Its not just luxury…these hotels are museums in their own right! A stay at a heritage hotel is not only unique for the luxury and opulence, but you stay in an anywhere between 800 to 200 year old royal residences with centuries of family history & treasures, beautiful architecture and traditional Indian arts & crafts. heritage hotels india
- Luxury chandelier by Ion Design | Luxury Lighting | Modern Lighting Ideas | Exclusive Design | For more inspirational ideas take a look at: www.bocadolobo.com
- Lake at Seehaus Forelle, Ramsen, Germany – The focus of the Seehaus Forelle is the well being of the guests. Find an authentic and unique experience which will make you want to return.
- A Modern Addition Arrives At This Boutique Hotel In The Mountains Of Northern Italy // The MiraMonti Boutique Hotel
- Home House Interior Decorating Design Dwell Furniture Decor Fashion Antique Vintage Modern Contemporary Art Loft Real Estate NYC Architecture Inspiration New York YYC YYCRE Calgary Eames
- eat at pot is never empty. Rare site to see – Line Hotel