Photo via: studiosimonetti.it
You may also be interested in 🙂
- PORTFOLIO STUDIO SIMONETTI: Wellness Club@THotel Brescia, architectural project of interiors (credits Ottavio Tomasini) studiosimonetti progettoalberghiero conceptcatenaalberghiera catenathotel businesshotel wellnessclub spa
- PORTFOLIO STUDIO SIMONETTI: Wellness Club@THotel Verona Forum, (ora Crowne Plaza Verona), architectural project of interiors, (credits Giancarlo Comparotto) studiosimonetti progettoalberghiero conceptcatenaalberghiera catenathotel hotelbusiness thotelveronaforum crowneplazaverona
- PORTFOLIO STUDIO SIMONETTI: Hall@THotel Verona Forum (ora Crowne Plaza Verona), architectural project of interiors, (credits Giancarlo Comparotto) studiosimonetti progettoalberghiero conceptcatenaalberghiera catenathotel hotelbusiness
- PORTFOLIO STUDIO SIMONETTI: Show kitchen@THotel Brescia; credits Ottavio Tomasini thotels showkitchen hotelconcept businesshotel studiosimonetticredits thotelbrescia bestwestern
- Water Park Parkbad Volksdorf, Hamburg. Be it all-weather pool, saline spa or sauna village – architectural firm bs2architekten in Hamburg designs structures with a focus on public baths and sports facilities, wellness and rehabilitation centres. A recent project of the firm involved the renovation of the historic Water Park Parkbad Volksdorf in Hamburg. The Compact downlight supplied by ERCO ensures optimum colour rendition with excellent glare control and low maintenance requirements.
- The latest crop of designer hostels | Travel | Wallpaper* Magazine: design, interiors, architecture, fashion, art
- This year’s architecture, interiors, fashion, and art reached new heights. In the wake of Interior Design’s November redesign, the 38 extraordinary images …
- “I love the architectural integrity and versatility of the products at Remains Lighting. The beautiful finishes of the fixtures work in traditional or modern settings.” – Elissa Cullman
- Last month, The Architectural Review released the shortlists for the Woman Architect of the Year and the Moira Gemmill Prize for Emerging Architecture. Featu…
- A house in the forest of Janda Baik in Pahang, Malaysia, designed by architect Choo Gim Wah. Although it looks modern, this house functions like a traditional Malay house, suitable for the moderate tropical climate. The architectural composition here revolves around the outdoors.
- The best cafe, bar and restaurant interiors of the year gallery – Vogue Living
- The Yotel in NYC where the interiors are very Karim Rashid-esque but with more of a club vibe. Kind of like a disco airplane. Hotel check-in and check-out are done like an airport self-service kiosk, assisted by the Yotel crew. Each room is even called a “cabin,” but you can expect a decent amount of leg room.