Photo via: travelagentcentral.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lobby entrance to paradise in Azul Sensatori Jamaica. vacation Caribbean
- The AZUL Sensatori is designed to allow couples, groups, wedding parties, families and friends from all generations to re-connect under the sun. KarismaExperience AzulSensatoriJamaica SensatoriJamaica
- The inside pool bar at The Grand Wailea on Maui, there are booths in there too!
- The Karisma Gourmet Inclusive Experience®, get a taste of it now at Azul Hotels, by Karisma. Your Karisma Experience begins here http://bit.ly/1BbocRJ
- Everyone loves to take a dip in the fresh waters of the swimming pool but having small backyards isn’t a restriction as you can still have a small version of simple swimming pool. Swimming pools ar…
- Set in the privacy of the island of Dhidhoofinolhu in South Ari Atoll, LUX* Maldives Resort offers a real insight into unspoiled island living. At 1.25 miles long and 1300 feet wide, the island is big enough to explore when you fancy a break from the fine coral sand beaches. Boasting a spa, fitness center and outdoor pool, 7 restaurants and 6 bars, LUX* Maldives resort offers to its guests..
- Antwerp designers Puresang have completed the interior of a bar at the headquarters of vodka brand Grey Goose in Brussels, Belgium.
- The Time New York • If you’re planning to see a Broadway show during your trip to the Big Apple or are visiting for business in Midtown, The Time New York is a great choice. Newly renovated by David Rockwell with high-tech amenities, the hotel is in the heart of the Theater District and Times Square. We love its modernist interiors with industrial accents, cool color palettes, and pops of metal. We’ve also heard great things about its cocktail bar, LeGrande Lounge.
- The Ekinoid Project is a spherical self-sufficient home designed to provide sustainable housing for the masses. The prefabricated shelter is elevated on stilts and built to withstand disaster due to floods or storms. The home is powered by wind and solar power, and it collects rainwater, recycles grey water, and includes a hydroponics garden for growing food. This steampunk-style copper model was built as a prototype in preparation for assembling a full-size version. 14
- sweet warehouse sink…I assume this actually drains out the back…should cut out the front make a storage section.
- Water Park Parkbad Volksdorf, Hamburg. Be it all-weather pool, saline spa or sauna village – architectural firm bs2architekten in Hamburg designs structures with a focus on public baths and sports facilities, wellness and rehabilitation centres. A recent project of the firm involved the renovation of the historic Water Park Parkbad Volksdorf in Hamburg. The Compact downlight supplied by ERCO ensures optimum colour rendition with excellent glare control and low maintenance requirements.
- What if we told you that you could rent an entire island for less per night than the cost of a medium-rare steak in Manhattan? What if we told you that one of the most beautiful resorts in the world is located off the coast of Cambodia … and that you and your 65 closest friends could have it to yourselves for a week – with a promise of personal infinity pools at every villa? Were you also aware that you can see the northern lights and orcas in the same day from a lighthouse in Norway, with no one around for miles? Private island rental is not out of reach for most budgets, if you know where to look. There are entire companies that act as umbrella companies for a range of private island rentals. Yahoo Travel decided to round up these favorites among the world’s private island rental pool. Some of them are definitely for CEO budgets only, but others are more affordable. If these atoll getaways don’t make you want to travel … nothing will. | By Jenny Adams, Yahoo Travel