Photo via: oyc.yale.edu
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The American Trade Hotel In The Historic Casco Viejo district of Panama City | http://www.yatzer.com/american-trade-hotel-panama
- Home – Bens Chili BowlBens Chili Bowl | Since 1958
- idea for hotel | open space | by antonio virga architecte
- idea for hotel | open space | sunken bathtub | photo by enrique menossi
- ‘The best thing since the brick’
- Ever since the 1960s, the Algarve in Portugal has been drawing tourists form all over Europe who are looking for a place that has beautiful sandy beaches, but also…
- 2. American Trade (Panamá) – AD España, © Belén Imaz
- SHoP Architects Design American Copper Residential Towers
- Bauhaus meets Natural Design Project: Dermatology Practice Open for new ideas and with Bauhaus associations in mind, the client approached the practice to..
- The cheeky, transparent Shoreditch digs open a new location in the center of London Hoxton, Holborn
- Market Lane Coffee, Melbourne. // Love so many things about this… wooden table, chalkboard, shelf space and the way its arranged in the open, bright lit up area, flowers…
- The Norwegian Wild Reindeer Centre Pavilion is located at Hjerkinn on the outskirts of Dovrefjell National Park, overlooking the Snøhetta mountain massif. The building is open to the public and serves as an observation pavilion for the Wild Reindeer Foundation educational program. A nature path takes you to the top of the mountain where you can catch a rare view of the Reindeer that live in the area. The lookout is built to blend in with the landscape and is rarely noticed by the easily-startled Reindeer until theyre very close.