Photo via: bloodandchampagne.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What if we told you that you could rent an entire island for less per night than the cost of a medium-rare steak in Manhattan? What if we told you that one of the most beautiful resorts in the world is located off the coast of Cambodia … and that you and your 65 closest friends could have it to yourselves for a week – with a promise of personal infinity pools at every villa? Were you also aware that you can see the northern lights and orcas in the same day from a lighthouse in Norway, with no one around for miles? Private island rental is not out of reach for most budgets, if you know where to look. There are entire companies that act as umbrella companies for a range of private island rentals. Yahoo Travel decided to round up these favorites among the world’s private island rental pool. Some of them are definitely for CEO budgets only, but others are more affordable. If these atoll getaways don’t make you want to travel … nothing will. | By Jenny Adams, Yahoo Travel
- The Ekinoid Project is a spherical self-sufficient home designed to provide sustainable housing for the masses. The prefabricated shelter is elevated on stilts and built to withstand disaster due to floods or storms. The home is powered by wind and solar power, and it collects rainwater, recycles grey water, and includes a hydroponics garden for growing food. This steampunk-style copper model was built as a prototype in preparation for assembling a full-size version. 14
- DIY Backyard fence design ideas. This is collection of 23 creative fence design ideas offers inspiring pictures. Look at this collection and try to make some interesting and decorative fence for your backyard! 1.Painted Metal Fence You can paint your metals in beautiful colors. via chrisholsen Sponsored Links 2.Wooden Crates You can use wood crates with beautiful colors. Souce …
- The Norwegian Wild Reindeer Centre Pavilion is located at Hjerkinn on the outskirts of Dovrefjell National Park, overlooking the Snøhetta mountain massif. The building is open to the public and serves as an observation pavilion for the Wild Reindeer Foundation educational program. A nature path takes you to the top of the mountain where you can catch a rare view of the Reindeer that live in the area. The lookout is built to blend in with the landscape and is rarely noticed by the easily-startled Reindeer until theyre very close.
- If youre looking for a classy combo that works magic in numbers, this box set collection is a trio that will sing sweet music to any of your groomsmen.
- The first thing you observe at a home is the outdoor area, so that’s why it is very important to decorate it with style. As far as I am concerned, the outdoor area should be GREEN. Why green? I mean, full of plants, flowers arranged as arty as possible. I always declared my love for the nature, and how much I love staying outside, watching the sky, the stars. I would also love to have breakfast there. For those who doesn’t live at the countryside, or they don’t have a house it is a little bit frustrating to have such a little balcony in an apartment, but I tell you for sure that you can make it look great also. Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It
- Situated majestically on the oceanfront in the heart of Miamis South Beach. The Raleigh hotel is a masterpiece of Art Deco grandeur with a thoroughly modern sensibility. This classic luxury boutique hotel in South Beach has undergone a thoughtful renovation with a consummate mix of style and understatement of elegance and comfort of glamour and warmth. The Raleigh is a jewel amid one of the worlds most lively and energizing cities..
- Fairmont Tremblant, Quebec: Surrounded by lakes, the Laurentian Mountains and hiking trails to explore, the Fairmont Tremblant is beautiful all year round; however it’s during snow season that the property comes into its own as a fairy-tale cool weather destination.
- At chain and non-chain restaurants, you can ask which, if any, of their foods contain GMs, but the waiters/waitresses and kitchen staff are not likely to know. Ask them to find out what oils they cook with. It is usually one of the big four: corn, soy, canola or cottonseed. You may request butter to be used instead, though these are often products of cow that ate GM corn feed, it is a secondary product. http://www.wikihow.com/Avoid-Genetically-Modified-Foods
- There has been a lot of attention on Paris lately. Ive been so heartbroken over whats happened. I cant help to bring attention to the beautiful city, therefore blog about the magic that happens there. Currently I am crushing on Hotel Providence. When I was in design school, I used to dream about designing and decorating boutique hotels. I would make each room a different theme, this hotel totally did that and I love it. I especially love this room with the palm leaf wallpaper. Each…
- A small scale holiday home that is casually laid back yet highly refined, the Coromandel Bach home, designed by Crosson Clarke Carnachan Architects is located in Coromandel, New Zealand. The residence was conceived as a container home sitting lightly on the land for habitation. An open plan living space forms the majority of the house, …
- Elle Decor | Surrounded by tropical greenery, this laid-back, simply furnished home on the Brazilian coast is one family’s serene sanctuary from the bustle of New York