Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What if we told you that you could rent an entire island for less per night than the cost of a medium-rare steak in Manhattan? What if we told you that one of the most beautiful resorts in the world is located off the coast of Cambodia … and that you and your 65 closest friends could have it to yourselves for a week – with a promise of personal infinity pools at every villa? Were you also aware that you can see the northern lights and orcas in the same day from a lighthouse in Norway, with no one around for miles? Private island rental is not out of reach for most budgets, if you know where to look. There are entire companies that act as umbrella companies for a range of private island rentals. Yahoo Travel decided to round up these favorites among the world’s private island rental pool. Some of them are definitely for CEO budgets only, but others are more affordable. If these atoll getaways don’t make you want to travel … nothing will. | By Jenny Adams, Yahoo Travel
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- The first thing you observe at a home is the outdoor area, so that’s why it is very important to decorate it with style. As far as I am concerned, the outdoor area should be GREEN. Why green? I mean, full of plants, flowers arranged as arty as possible. I always declared my love for the nature, and how much I love staying outside, watching the sky, the stars. I would also love to have breakfast there. For those who doesn’t live at the countryside, or they don’t have a house it is a little bit frustrating to have such a little balcony in an apartment, but I tell you for sure that you can make it look great also. Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It
- Set in the privacy of the island of Dhidhoofinolhu in South Ari Atoll, LUX* Maldives Resort offers a real insight into unspoiled island living. At 1.25 miles long and 1300 feet wide, the island is big enough to explore when you fancy a break from the fine coral sand beaches. Boasting a spa, fitness center and outdoor pool, 7 restaurants and 6 bars, LUX* Maldives resort offers to its guests..
- Spanish Jamón Ibérico (Iberian ham) comes from the black Iberian Pig is also classified depending on the amount of acorns they eat which determines the ham quality. Spanish regulators recognize three qualities: Jamón Ibérico Cebo and Cebo Campo hogs are fed only commercial feed. Jamón Ibérico Recebo hogs are raised on commercial feed and fed acorns for the last few months of their lives. Jamón Ibérico Bellota hogs are fed a diet almost exclusively of acorns (bellotas) is the most famous
- Considered as a family-friendly hotel, the Hotel Caserio is 300 meters from white sand beaches and 50 meters from a large shopping complex. Public busses can stop right in front of the hotel which provides outmost convenience for its guests. The dunes of Maspalomas are also a must-see for first-time guests. Rooms from $127.00 per night!
- Off the Beaten Path Located on Hainan Island in the South China Sea, this unusual lodging choice at the Sanya Nanshan Treehouse Resort and Beach Club might be just the ticket for vacationers looking for something off the beaten path.
- designcityla: fabriciomora: GEHL METHODOLOGY Seems so simple, but there is such a difference in this approach than to what normally happens…. At least here, in the US. We start with the car, and with the 10% of effort left after that, we deal with the building. We have no room for life and space in our process…..
- The Time New York • If you’re planning to see a Broadway show during your trip to the Big Apple or are visiting for business in Midtown, The Time New York is a great choice. Newly renovated by David Rockwell with high-tech amenities, the hotel is in the heart of the Theater District and Times Square. We love its modernist interiors with industrial accents, cool color palettes, and pops of metal. We’ve also heard great things about its cocktail bar, LeGrande Lounge.
- Now that we are one week into the New Year, have you decided on your New Year resolution? Does it include more beach time in 2015? Let us know in comments… https://www.grandbeachhotelsurfside.com/oceanfront-beach-pools GrandSurfside BeachTime NewYearsResolution
- My husband recently acquired a taste and appreciation for single malt scotch – I blame that and all the other expensive new hobbies on his close friend, Shawn. Actually, I shouldn’t be too harsh on Shawn – he is, after all the man who taught my husband how to hunt wild hogs that live in …
- Situated majestically on the oceanfront in the heart of Miamis South Beach. The Raleigh hotel is a masterpiece of Art Deco grandeur with a thoroughly modern sensibility. This classic luxury boutique hotel in South Beach has undergone a thoughtful renovation with a consummate mix of style and understatement of elegance and comfort of glamour and warmth. The Raleigh is a jewel amid one of the worlds most lively and energizing cities..