Photo via: archinect.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Norwegian Wild Reindeer Centre Pavilion is located at Hjerkinn on the outskirts of Dovrefjell National Park, overlooking the Snøhetta mountain massif. The building is open to the public and serves as an observation pavilion for the Wild Reindeer Foundation educational program. A nature path takes you to the top of the mountain where you can catch a rare view of the Reindeer that live in the area. The lookout is built to blend in with the landscape and is rarely noticed by the easily-startled Reindeer until theyre very close.
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- The first thing you observe at a home is the outdoor area, so that’s why it is very important to decorate it with style. As far as I am concerned, the outdoor area should be GREEN. Why green? I mean, full of plants, flowers arranged as arty as possible. I always declared my love for the nature, and how much I love staying outside, watching the sky, the stars. I would also love to have breakfast there. For those who doesn’t live at the countryside, or they don’t have a house it is a little bit frustrating to have such a little balcony in an apartment, but I tell you for sure that you can make it look great also. Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It
- GroupREV® is a first-of-its-kind system bringing an advanced level of science to group pricing for group revenue optimization. It allows group sales and revenue management teams to very quickly respond to leads and RFPs with intelligent prices that drive conversion rates and increase group revenues.
- Hotel lobbies, museums and other buildings that are available to the general public pretty much all have them. I’m of course referring to the oh so common restroom. Whenever nature calls and we need t
- Bauhaus meets Natural Design Project: Dermatology Practice Open for new ideas and with Bauhaus associations in mind, the client approached the practice to..
- Market Lane Coffee, Melbourne. // Love so many things about this… wooden table, chalkboard, shelf space and the way its arranged in the open, bright lit up area, flowers…
- Hotel Room Interior Design | interior design of rosewood mansion hotel dallas premier room interior …
- The cheeky, transparent Shoreditch digs open a new location in the center of London Hoxton, Holborn
- mixed use of wood and concrete: Museum Georg Schäfer | What an amazing and modern staircase design.
- Vase by Flavio Poli, 1960 | Corning Museum of Glass. Zippertravel.
- Back To Nature With Natural Swimming Pools : Waterworld Natural Swimming Pool Design LaurieFlower 016