Photo via: oasisbeachcancunhotel.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Epic Kimpton Hotel -Epic Miami, A Kimpton Hotel is a new luxury, boutique waterfront hotel, located in vibrant downtown Miami at the edge of the Miami River and Biscayne Bay . Epic Miami combines the timeless style of a cosmopolitan boutique hotel with all full service amenities to create a sophisticated recreation oasis for guests amidst the energy and pulse of Miami .
- Wouldnt you rather be here this Monday? Breakfast is served at Sabi Sabi Selati Camp.
- LAMILL Coffee Boutique – Perhaps the best coffee shop in Los Angeles. I appreciate LAs many unique restaurants because I grew up in a planned community full of franchise diners.
- Do not miss out on the Bulleit Candy in The Mint Bar! This spook-tacular cocktail is served only this weekend! BiteMeDublin https://video.buffer.com/v/58120b760785990e201a7333
- Chants Neighbourhood Cafe – Coffee shop @ Sukhumvit 58 , Bangkok , Thailand — design : Badintra Balankura / Context Studio @contextinterior
- ℳiss ℳs Girls Trip, Cape Town – South Africa ✈️ TRUTH Coffee Shop In Cape Town, South Africa
- Origo Coffee Shop / Lama Arhitectura
- Elegant Design Workspace with smart shelves | THINKING DESIGN | 2014 MIDYEAR TAICHUNG FOUR STUDY NOOK
- Urban Oasis | domino.com
- Its not just luxury…these hotels are museums in their own right! A stay at a heritage hotel is not only unique for the luxury and opulence, but you stay in an anywhere between 800 to 200 year old royal residences with centuries of family history & treasures, beautiful architecture and traditional Indian arts & crafts. heritage hotels india
- Cute small business. I love the feel of this shop. Small and cozy, not commercialized. Local. Hotel Central & Cafe. Sign Lighting.
- What if we told you that you could rent an entire island for less per night than the cost of a medium-rare steak in Manhattan? What if we told you that one of the most beautiful resorts in the world is located off the coast of Cambodia … and that you and your 65 closest friends could have it to yourselves for a week – with a promise of personal infinity pools at every villa? Were you also aware that you can see the northern lights and orcas in the same day from a lighthouse in Norway, with no one around for miles? Private island rental is not out of reach for most budgets, if you know where to look. There are entire companies that act as umbrella companies for a range of private island rentals. Yahoo Travel decided to round up these favorites among the world’s private island rental pool. Some of them are definitely for CEO budgets only, but others are more affordable. If these atoll getaways don’t make you want to travel … nothing will. | By Jenny Adams, Yahoo Travel