Photo via: conranandpartners.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The first thing you observe at a home is the outdoor area, so that’s why it is very important to decorate it with style. As far as I am concerned, the outdoor area should be GREEN. Why green? I mean, full of plants, flowers arranged as arty as possible. I always declared my love for the nature, and how much I love staying outside, watching the sky, the stars. I would also love to have breakfast there. For those who doesn’t live at the countryside, or they don’t have a house it is a little bit frustrating to have such a little balcony in an apartment, but I tell you for sure that you can make it look great also. Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It
- $20 DIY Pallet Wall – love this! By the time we own a house, this wont be cool anymore, but i love it right now
- The Guest House Vienna | Conran and Partners | (Photography by Andreas Scheiblecker and Ina Forstinger http://www.imagebrief.com/photographers/scheiblecker/profile http://missioninge.com/ http://www.conranandpartners.com/)
- http://www.hotel-regents-paris.com/fr/ PRIVILEGE HAMMAM – Après une longue journée dans Paris, détendez-vous dans le Spa privatif de votre chambre: Ciel de pluie – Musique – Hammam… Il fait bon vivre lHôtel Regents Garden Paris! **** PRIVATE SPA – After a long walk in Paris, have a break in your own Privilege Hammam room: Sky shower – Music – Steam… The Regent’s Garden Hotel makes you feel good. hotel_regentsgarden_paris regentsgarden hotelparis paris paris hotelconcept
- The Ekinoid Project is a spherical self-sufficient home designed to provide sustainable housing for the masses. The prefabricated shelter is elevated on stilts and built to withstand disaster due to floods or storms. The home is powered by wind and solar power, and it collects rainwater, recycles grey water, and includes a hydroponics garden for growing food. This steampunk-style copper model was built as a prototype in preparation for assembling a full-size version. 14
- Tubo Hotel – This place is great – clever use of concrete pipes and a nice place to stay
- Ever get home from the supermarket with that little package of almost ready-to-go noodles and wonder how hard it would be to do that yourself? Turns out…not that hard! Add in your favorite seasonings and create your own noodle masterpiece in minutes with this easy recipe. See the easy recipe at seriouseats.com here… Make Your …
- When the weather is nice, the windows of this cafe are opened up and people can choose whether they want to sit inside or on the extended sill that allows people to interact with the street.
- The Time New York • If you’re planning to see a Broadway show during your trip to the Big Apple or are visiting for business in Midtown, The Time New York is a great choice. Newly renovated by David Rockwell with high-tech amenities, the hotel is in the heart of the Theater District and Times Square. We love its modernist interiors with industrial accents, cool color palettes, and pops of metal. We’ve also heard great things about its cocktail bar, LeGrande Lounge.
- People seem to have a love hate relationship with Milan but if every place looked as chic as T’a Milano, I’m sure everyone would love the city. velvetfabric upholsteryinspiration, chairideas bar stool, sofa, dining chair. See more at http://www.brabbu.com/en/inspiration-and-ideas/category/products
- Modern bathroom. Love the stacked stone tub surround and backwall. Great darkwood floors
- Love this house!