Photo via: wallpaper.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this grouping of vintage mirrors! Nice wall art. More tips & ideas on mirrors here.
- wall of mirrors / milk magazine
- “I love the architectural integrity and versatility of the products at Remains Lighting. The beautiful finishes of the fixtures work in traditional or modern settings.” – Elissa Cullman
- out of town welcome basket – love the box! It will be easier to transport as well! 🙂
- Love the interior of this vintage trailer. Coffee sack rug.
- Love the central courtyard concept and the range of colors found in traditional Mexican homes
- Cute small business. I love the feel of this shop. Small and cozy, not commercialized. Local. Hotel Central & Cafe. Sign Lighting.
- Love the colour and tone on tone in this image – the neutrals into mahogany with pops of red Japón Cursos de idiomas en el exterior CAUX InterCultural. Estudia japones en Kanazawa. Desde 2 a 52 semanas. Programas de 20,25 ó 30 lecciones semanales. Para más información escribenos a firstname.lastname@example.org
- I love the casual and contemporary look of this dining room, with scarcity or mid-century modern furniture and neutral colors. The yellowish ceiling lamp breaks the neutrality and brings interest to the room.
- There has been a lot of attention on Paris lately. Ive been so heartbroken over whats happened. I cant help to bring attention to the beautiful city, therefore blog about the magic that happens there. Currently I am crushing on Hotel Providence. When I was in design school, I used to dream about designing and decorating boutique hotels. I would make each room a different theme, this hotel totally did that and I love it. I especially love this room with the palm leaf wallpaper. Each…
- England has some of the most spectacular castles in the world! Yes, Im biased but I do love how there are literally hundreds of castles dotted around our – 17 Fairytale Castles You Must Visit In England – Travel, Travel Inspiration – England, Europe, United Kingdom -Travel, Food and Home Inspiration Blog with door-to-door Travel Planner! – Travel Advice, Travel Inspiration, Home Inspiration, Food Inspiration, Recipes,
- The first thing you observe at a home is the outdoor area, so that’s why it is very important to decorate it with style. As far as I am concerned, the outdoor area should be GREEN. Why green? I mean, full of plants, flowers arranged as arty as possible. I always declared my love for the nature, and how much I love staying outside, watching the sky, the stars. I would also love to have breakfast there. For those who doesn’t live at the countryside, or they don’t have a house it is a little bit frustrating to have such a little balcony in an apartment, but I tell you for sure that you can make it look great also. Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It