Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- TREE HOPPER – otco: ‘Tree hopper’ is a new public city infrastructure that allows you to disconnect from the city – in the city. It combines the satisfaction of pitching your own tent with the excitement of occupying a tree canopy at the convenience of strolling to the park next door.| cargocollective
- The Norwegian Wild Reindeer Centre Pavilion is located at Hjerkinn on the outskirts of Dovrefjell National Park, overlooking the Snøhetta mountain massif. The building is open to the public and serves as an observation pavilion for the Wild Reindeer Foundation educational program. A nature path takes you to the top of the mountain where you can catch a rare view of the Reindeer that live in the area. The lookout is built to blend in with the landscape and is rarely noticed by the easily-startled Reindeer until theyre very close.
- Experience a wonderful stay at Relais del Maro in Borgomaro Italy – Romantic garden with a wonderful terrace and the incredibly pleasant pool with spa located in the main building, together with the reception area and the dining room
- The first thing you observe at a home is the outdoor area, so that’s why it is very important to decorate it with style. As far as I am concerned, the outdoor area should be GREEN. Why green? I mean, full of plants, flowers arranged as arty as possible. I always declared my love for the nature, and how much I love staying outside, watching the sky, the stars. I would also love to have breakfast there. For those who doesn’t live at the countryside, or they don’t have a house it is a little bit frustrating to have such a little balcony in an apartment, but I tell you for sure that you can make it look great also. Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It
- Habitually, new is created not to become a heritage. Though, Abu Dhabi will roll such expression as it is culturally addicted. Come to stay on recently created Saadiyat island at PARK HYATT ABU DHABI HOTEL & VILLAS. For an inspiring article go to: http://www.novelvoyage.com/!top-21-4l-hotels–resorts-of-the-world/cq35 parkhyattabudhabi abudhabi uae saadiyatisland hyatt novelvoyage deeptravel luxury travel hotelswithharmony
- There has been a lot of attention on Paris lately. Ive been so heartbroken over whats happened. I cant help to bring attention to the beautiful city, therefore blog about the magic that happens there. Currently I am crushing on Hotel Providence. When I was in design school, I used to dream about designing and decorating boutique hotels. I would make each room a different theme, this hotel totally did that and I love it. I especially love this room with the palm leaf wallpaper. Each…
- Gaudi gingerbread house at the Park Guell in Barcelona
- Sunrise at Grand Teton National Park. One of the most beautiful mountain ranges in the USA
- The Time New York • If you’re planning to see a Broadway show during your trip to the Big Apple or are visiting for business in Midtown, The Time New York is a great choice. Newly renovated by David Rockwell with high-tech amenities, the hotel is in the heart of the Theater District and Times Square. We love its modernist interiors with industrial accents, cool color palettes, and pops of metal. We’ve also heard great things about its cocktail bar, LeGrande Lounge.
- One of my top 5 places I love to spend time at in Miami. Food, spa, waterfront, ambiance … its all good.
- Fabulous reception desk at the Postcard Inn Hotel in the Florida Keys. Its made of books–spine in and out to create a lovely texture, pattern, and color.
- People seem to have a love hate relationship with Milan but if every place looked as chic as T’a Milano, I’m sure everyone would love the city. velvetfabric upholsteryinspiration, chairideas bar stool, sofa, dining chair. See more at http://www.brabbu.com/en/inspiration-and-ideas/category/products