Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the casual and contemporary look of this dining room, with scarcity or mid-century modern furniture and neutral colors. The yellowish ceiling lamp breaks the neutrality and brings interest to the room.
- There has been a lot of attention on Paris lately. Ive been so heartbroken over whats happened. I cant help to bring attention to the beautiful city, therefore blog about the magic that happens there. Currently I am crushing on Hotel Providence. When I was in design school, I used to dream about designing and decorating boutique hotels. I would make each room a different theme, this hotel totally did that and I love it. I especially love this room with the palm leaf wallpaper. Each…
- Lovely colours and textures. Sophisticated way to add velvet to your living room
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- This is dark, but for some reason I am so attracted to the Tahitian look in some senses…I just dont think we want dark dark browns at all. Maybe even more of that blue color that is your favorite to go on the walls with some sort of grayish couches…
- bathroom decor ideas, luxury furniture, living room ideas, home furniture, contemporary furniture, contemporary living room, high end furniture, entryway furniture.
- living room, home, decor, decorating, interior, black and white, photo wall, picture wall
- The first thing you observe at a home is the outdoor area, so that’s why it is very important to decorate it with style. As far as I am concerned, the outdoor area should be GREEN. Why green? I mean, full of plants, flowers arranged as arty as possible. I always declared my love for the nature, and how much I love staying outside, watching the sky, the stars. I would also love to have breakfast there. For those who doesn’t live at the countryside, or they don’t have a house it is a little bit frustrating to have such a little balcony in an apartment, but I tell you for sure that you can make it look great also. Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It
- Modern Bedroom has a minimalist design and functional furniture, but still exudes a luxurious impression when viewed as a whole. The room decor such as curtains and wallpapers are also greatly influenced the design, though this time very few people who are still using wallpaper. Bed is the main furniture of a bedroom, comfort is…
- This cool custom room divider marries the look of light wood and white. It keeps the kitchen separate from the dining and living rooms, but doesnt close anything off.
- Welcome to my blog… My name is Courtney and am from the wonderful state of Texas but am a surfer girl at heart! Hope you enjoy my blog as much as I do! Dont be shy now send in those questions or submission. This blog has adult content.~ Please do not follow if you are under the age of 18 ….
- Iberostar Grand Bavaro Hotel: this is where I am thinking sounds good this February……