Photo via: weheart.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its not just luxury…these hotels are museums in their own right! A stay at a heritage hotel is not only unique for the luxury and opulence, but you stay in an anywhere between 800 to 200 year old royal residences with centuries of family history & treasures, beautiful architecture and traditional Indian arts & crafts. heritage hotels india
- The Norwegian Wild Reindeer Centre Pavilion is located at Hjerkinn on the outskirts of Dovrefjell National Park, overlooking the Snøhetta mountain massif. The building is open to the public and serves as an observation pavilion for the Wild Reindeer Foundation educational program. A nature path takes you to the top of the mountain where you can catch a rare view of the Reindeer that live in the area. The lookout is built to blend in with the landscape and is rarely noticed by the easily-startled Reindeer until theyre very close.
- InterContinental – Bangkok, Thailand Right in the heart of Thailand’s vibrant and multifaceted capital, InterContinental Bangkok offers a cosmopolitan mix of modern elegance, cutting-edge technology…
- Hotel Zelos San Francisco is a uniquely stylish and intimate hotel perfect for rehearsal dinners and weddings. An upscale hotel with warm hospitality and a focus on personalized service, and situated in the heart of San Francisco life, Hotel Zeloss boutique rooms and suites five floors above the Union Square streets provide the luxurious sanctuary you want for your out-of-town guests and wedding party.
- Live off the grid and rent-free in the charming Wohnwagon mobile caravan | Inhabitat – Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building
- One of the key trends in hotel design in recent years has been a sharp focus on creating a hotel lobby that is a destination, not just a pass-through. …
- HI St Moritz Switzerland HI St Moritz is a holiday paradise all year round, with its gorgeously designed interiors and a stunning location. The hostel’s charming and warm setting is composed with complementary colours and modern furniture of a classic contemporary style.
- Commune Design have transformed an old bank into a mid-century modern hotel in the heart of downtown Durham, inspired by the spirit of its namesake city.
- A boutique hotel that’s a blend of mid-century Route 66 aesthetics and modern design (yes, it can be done!)
- Lake at Seehaus Forelle, Ramsen, Germany – The focus of the Seehaus Forelle is the well being of the guests. Find an authentic and unique experience which will make you want to return.
- Completed in 2015 in Ciudad de México, Mexico. Images by Onnis Luque. . The project is the renovation of an existing building, which was resolved respecting the main structure and its 5 levels, adapting the building for…
- lambert fils – Lighting is an important element on interior design projects. Choose an elegant chandelier, a vintage suspension lamp or a minimalistic ceiling light for your home. See some of the best suspension lighting and home design ideas at www.homedesignideas.eu