Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Diamond Columns, Dubai Mall A specially designed diamond with an angled face was arrayed to convey falling golden gradients of colour in the studio’s third installation for the Dubai Mall. The columns are composed of ceramic tiles in both matt white and high gloss gold finish, angled in varying directions to show reflect shimmering light in the surface. – Giles Miller Studio
- lambert fils – Lighting is an important element on interior design projects. Choose an elegant chandelier, a vintage suspension lamp or a minimalistic ceiling light for your home. See some of the best suspension lighting and home design ideas at www.homedesignideas.eu
- LUlivo Restaurant menu focuses on light and savoury dishes made with organic ingredients, all of which strictly follow the “carbon neutral” principle – fresh seafood from local markets, the freshest, ripest seasonal fruit used in the delicious homemade cakes, and a selection of wines from the nearby Friuli region.
- General lighting | Wall-mounted lights | Note | ALMA LIGHT. Check it out on Architonic
- Gridscaps Series True Divided Light Factory Windowpane Sliding Shower Door installed on white subway tile. www.coastalshowerdoors.com Responsive Home Project, Farmhouse Inspirada in Henderson, NV
- .def feelin how the trapped light peeks thru!! If I Eva buy a home with a long hallway I will b doin this!!!!
- WHAT. Light up mirror. Id feel like a total superstar
- Folding back these perforated screens reconfigures an apartment thats combined with a dance and choreography studio near Paris. Light glows through the circular holes to give a star-studded appearance to the walls, which were designed by French studio CUT Architectures. The hinged panels are hollow and a transparent PVC pipe lines each perforation. Hidden wheels allow the partitions to be easily
- This underground concrete home is the brainchild of SeArch and Christian Müller Architects. Located in Vals, Switzerland there are a myriad of famous thermal baths with amazing views nearby so in order to build close to the baths, the architects buried the house into the hill. The house has an oblique opening to allow the maximum amount of light to enter the home. Photos by Iwan Baan
- Check out some of the Timber Houses projects featured on Lunchbox Architect
- Floor lamps | interiordesign lamps lightinginspirations light inspirations…
- Light Beige Premium / Opus Pattern Set / Brushed and Chiseled