Photo via: google.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out some of the Timber Houses projects featured on Lunchbox Architect
- A house in the forest of Janda Baik in Pahang, Malaysia, designed by architect Choo Gim Wah. Although it looks modern, this house functions like a traditional Malay house, suitable for the moderate tropical climate. The architectural composition here revolves around the outdoors.
- This free-standing Murphy Bed unit provides seating, room division, and last but not least, an extra bed! The seat of the sofa lifts up to reveal storage for cushions and bedding, while the bed swings down on a hinge without displacing items on display.
- Spanish Jamón Ibérico (Iberian ham) comes from the black Iberian Pig is also classified depending on the amount of acorns they eat which determines the ham quality. Spanish regulators recognize three qualities: Jamón Ibérico Cebo and Cebo Campo hogs are fed only commercial feed. Jamón Ibérico Recebo hogs are raised on commercial feed and fed acorns for the last few months of their lives. Jamón Ibérico Bellota hogs are fed a diet almost exclusively of acorns (bellotas) is the most famous
- Its not just luxury…these hotels are museums in their own right! A stay at a heritage hotel is not only unique for the luxury and opulence, but you stay in an anywhere between 800 to 200 year old royal residences with centuries of family history & treasures, beautiful architecture and traditional Indian arts & crafts. heritage hotels india
- Hotel Nixe: The boutique hotel with a mixture of classic resort style and contemporary architecture uses a differentiated lighting concept for indoor and outdoor areas. Architect: Thomas Hummels, Tauting Lighting designer: Thomas Hummels, Tauting Photographer: Frieder Blickle, Hamburg Place: Binz (Rügen), Germany
- Ark hotel in China is one of amazing floating hotels in the world, Ark floating hotel in China designed by Remistudio office for architecture, its creative hotel building designed for many reasons.
- This is what were going for… love it all. (Western Horse Review)
- The best cafe, bar and restaurant interiors of the year gallery – Vogue Living
- Have a look through an inspiring collection of the most incredible living room pics in varying styles from home tours featured over the past year.
- The roof of the majestic Timche-ye in Kashan, mud with straw to bind it, probably freshly applied every year, creating these rich and fluid shapes. | timche-ye amin al-dowleh by tilo driessen on Flickr
- Photos: Iwan Baan If You Think Its Shocking on the Outside… Thom Mayne isnt known for easy or gentle buildings, and his new Cooper Union academic building is no exception. Its a determined smack in New Yorks architectural face. But the city is in