Photo via: bazaarvelvet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its not just luxury…these hotels are museums in their own right! A stay at a heritage hotel is not only unique for the luxury and opulence, but you stay in an anywhere between 800 to 200 year old royal residences with centuries of family history & treasures, beautiful architecture and traditional Indian arts & crafts. heritage hotels india
- These premium quality photo books are acclaimed for their texture and offer a variety of beautiful designs. Make your own custom Softcover Photo Book.
- Diamond Columns, Dubai Mall A specially designed diamond with an angled face was arrayed to convey falling golden gradients of colour in the studio’s third installation for the Dubai Mall. The columns are composed of ceramic tiles in both matt white and high gloss gold finish, angled in varying directions to show reflect shimmering light in the surface. – Giles Miller Studio
- A striking mesh of simple line work. With clean lines and modern shapes, Scandinavian designs are a natural fit for an organic modern style. If you like this design aesthetic, you will love these wall
- What if we told you that you could rent an entire island for less per night than the cost of a medium-rare steak in Manhattan? What if we told you that one of the most beautiful resorts in the world is located off the coast of Cambodia … and that you and your 65 closest friends could have it to yourselves for a week – with a promise of personal infinity pools at every villa? Were you also aware that you can see the northern lights and orcas in the same day from a lighthouse in Norway, with no one around for miles? Private island rental is not out of reach for most budgets, if you know where to look. There are entire companies that act as umbrella companies for a range of private island rentals. Yahoo Travel decided to round up these favorites among the world’s private island rental pool. Some of them are definitely for CEO budgets only, but others are more affordable. If these atoll getaways don’t make you want to travel … nothing will. | By Jenny Adams, Yahoo Travel
- The Bluebell daybed is a supremely comfy spot to spend a weekend reading your favourite book with a cuppa. It works well in a classic or modern setting, so style it how youd like. The daybed is shown in a yellow velvet fabric but is available in a variety of other colours, patterns and textures.
- At chain and non-chain restaurants, you can ask which, if any, of their foods contain GMs, but the waiters/waitresses and kitchen staff are not likely to know. Ask them to find out what oils they cook with. It is usually one of the big four: corn, soy, canola or cottonseed. You may request butter to be used instead, though these are often products of cow that ate GM corn feed, it is a secondary product. http://www.wikihow.com/Avoid-Genetically-Modified-Foods
- Spanish Jamón Ibérico (Iberian ham) comes from the black Iberian Pig is also classified depending on the amount of acorns they eat which determines the ham quality. Spanish regulators recognize three qualities: Jamón Ibérico Cebo and Cebo Campo hogs are fed only commercial feed. Jamón Ibérico Recebo hogs are raised on commercial feed and fed acorns for the last few months of their lives. Jamón Ibérico Bellota hogs are fed a diet almost exclusively of acorns (bellotas) is the most famous
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- Early mornings have a bad reputation. Everyone wants to sleep in. Nobody wants to wake up early. But then that’s modern living, I guess. Early mornings have been tainted by their associated with work and weekdays, when life is a tired rush. And of course, late nights and intoxication don’t agree with early mornings, either. …
- Aiyana – these could work with Danish modern, but are they too designy? Designlush – Infinity
- Love the colour and tone on tone in this image – the neutrals into mahogany with pops of red Japón Cursos de idiomas en el exterior CAUX InterCultural. Estudia japones en Kanazawa. Desde 2 a 52 semanas. Programas de 20,25 ó 30 lecciones semanales. Para más información escribenos a firstname.lastname@example.org