Photo via: westgrovehotel.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Therapist Tip Tuesday!!
- Digital Two for Tuesday: Flowers Everywhere
- A headband delivering electrical nerve stimulation can prevent onset of migraine headaches and can be marketed for that purpose in the U.S., the FDA said Tuesday.
- One of my top 5 places I love to spend time at in Miami. Food, spa, waterfront, ambiance … its all good.
- Set in the privacy of the island of Dhidhoofinolhu in South Ari Atoll, LUX* Maldives Resort offers a real insight into unspoiled island living. At 1.25 miles long and 1300 feet wide, the island is big enough to explore when you fancy a break from the fine coral sand beaches. Boasting a spa, fitness center and outdoor pool, 7 restaurants and 6 bars, LUX* Maldives resort offers to its guests..
- Its not just luxury…these hotels are museums in their own right! A stay at a heritage hotel is not only unique for the luxury and opulence, but you stay in an anywhere between 800 to 200 year old royal residences with centuries of family history & treasures, beautiful architecture and traditional Indian arts & crafts. heritage hotels india
- Designed by Design Studio S, Tokyo´s newest hotel takes minimalism to a new level. 9h Hotel is designed using only four colors, it stacks its guest into pods to sleep for no more than 9 hours. Each guest is allotted one hour to shower, seven hours to
- After trying the Italian corner at the Gathering I went to try the Butcher Grill so as to have a full experience of the perfect Gathering trio. The Butcher Grill is the first restaurant on the left as we walk pass by the Gathering gate. Its a trendy place with writings on the ceiling, an…
- The Shining (Stanley Kubrick) I saw this as a little girl, and its now ingrained in my poor little memory!
- At 416 square metres (4,478 square feet) the Felix Ballroom with its skylit pre-function area accommodates up to 250 for a sit down event or 450 for a reception.
- Each suite has its own private pool
- Tongabezi Lodge embraces its surroundings by building its best suite into a towering ebony tree