Photo via: luxurytravelbutler.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- What if we told you that you could rent an entire island for less per night than the cost of a medium-rare steak in Manhattan? What if we told you that one of the most beautiful resorts in the world is located off the coast of Cambodia … and that you and your 65 closest friends could have it to yourselves for a week – with a promise of personal infinity pools at every villa? Were you also aware that you can see the northern lights and orcas in the same day from a lighthouse in Norway, with no one around for miles? Private island rental is not out of reach for most budgets, if you know where to look. There are entire companies that act as umbrella companies for a range of private island rentals. Yahoo Travel decided to round up these favorites among the world’s private island rental pool. Some of them are definitely for CEO budgets only, but others are more affordable. If these atoll getaways don’t make you want to travel … nothing will. | By Jenny Adams, Yahoo Travel
- At chain and non-chain restaurants, you can ask which, if any, of their foods contain GMs, but the waiters/waitresses and kitchen staff are not likely to know. Ask them to find out what oils they cook with. It is usually one of the big four: corn, soy, canola or cottonseed. You may request butter to be used instead, though these are often products of cow that ate GM corn feed, it is a secondary product. http://www.wikihow.com/Avoid-Genetically-Modified-Foods
- ( Thank you for looking! ! Check out my store for more Original Paintings here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/mimigojjang?ref=si_shop ****************************************************************************** Artwork description Acrylic abstract painting on gallery wrapped canvas with back staples -TITLE:Abstract Flower painting -SIZE:24×36 inch -MEDIUM: ….Professional grade acrylics on 100% cotton canvas over wooden stretcher bars. It is ready to hang right out the package. I have finished the painting with a coat of UV varnish to protect against sunlight and dust. The sides have been painted so there is no need to frame but you can do so if you wish. -SIDES ARE PAINTED -Signed and dated ON FRONT OR BACK OF CANVAS ****************************************************************************** SHIPPING: Purolator canada or Canada Post Priority Ground Your art will be shipped to you professionally packed with protective packaging material You will receive your painting in excellent brand new condition . Shipping insurance will be included for free. ,as well as tracking number The painting will be shipped in 1-3 business days after receiving your payment. Transit time will take about 4-7 business days to most locations. Thank you for your interest in my art! OAK
- The first thing you observe at a home is the outdoor area, so that’s why it is very important to decorate it with style. As far as I am concerned, the outdoor area should be GREEN. Why green? I mean, full of plants, flowers arranged as arty as possible. I always declared my love for the nature, and how much I love staying outside, watching the sky, the stars. I would also love to have breakfast there. For those who doesn’t live at the countryside, or they don’t have a house it is a little bit frustrating to have such a little balcony in an apartment, but I tell you for sure that you can make it look great also. Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It
- Welcome to my blog… My name is Courtney and am from the wonderful state of Texas but am a surfer girl at heart! Hope you enjoy my blog as much as I do! Dont be shy now send in those questions or submission. This blog has adult content.~ Please do not follow if you are under the age of 18 ….
- Habitually, new is created not to become a heritage. Though, Abu Dhabi will roll such expression as it is culturally addicted. Come to stay on recently created Saadiyat island at PARK HYATT ABU DHABI HOTEL & VILLAS. For an inspiring article go to: http://www.novelvoyage.com/!top-21-4l-hotels–resorts-of-the-world/cq35 parkhyattabudhabi abudhabi uae saadiyatisland hyatt novelvoyage deeptravel luxury travel hotelswithharmony
- The Yotel in NYC where the interiors are very Karim Rashid-esque but with more of a club vibe. Kind of like a disco airplane. Hotel check-in and check-out are done like an airport self-service kiosk, assisted by the Yotel crew. Each room is even called a “cabin,” but you can expect a decent amount of leg room.
- Best way to see the Northern Lights… if only they had this in Iceland. Finland is on the list, just not at the top with Iceland.
- Considered as a family-friendly hotel, the Hotel Caserio is 300 meters from white sand beaches and 50 meters from a large shopping complex. Public busses can stop right in front of the hotel which provides outmost convenience for its guests. The dunes of Maspalomas are also a must-see for first-time guests. Rooms from $127.00 per night!
- The best boutique hotels in Tulum. Find a boutique hotel Tulum and book with Splendia to benefit exclusive offers on a unique selection of hand picked small luxury hotels.
- The Norwegian Wild Reindeer Centre Pavilion is located at Hjerkinn on the outskirts of Dovrefjell National Park, overlooking the Snøhetta mountain massif. The building is open to the public and serves as an observation pavilion for the Wild Reindeer Foundation educational program. A nature path takes you to the top of the mountain where you can catch a rare view of the Reindeer that live in the area. The lookout is built to blend in with the landscape and is rarely noticed by the easily-startled Reindeer until theyre very close.