Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- the pond Where is this? I always find myself in this place in my dreams.
- Loft dreams
- Who would have thought? Dreams and Possibilities Cruise Ship House, Ohio
- Ocean Drive, South Beach, MIAMI I ate one of my favorite meals ever in the hotels Restraunt, A fish called Avalon.
- Wow well you see i actually recently found my self while i was in mca and i realized once you finished creating yourself you dont have to worry about not knowing yourself anymore
- One of my top 5 places I love to spend time at in Miami. Food, spa, waterfront, ambiance … its all good.
- What’s probably the worst thing about traveling? In my opinion, it’s being on vacation without feeling like you’re on vacation.
- Cecconis, a restaurant in Miami designed by Martin Brudnizki. I need these chairs in my life.
- Welcome to my blog… My name is Courtney and am from the wonderful state of Texas but am a surfer girl at heart! Hope you enjoy my blog as much as I do! Dont be shy now send in those questions or submission. This blog has adult content.~ Please do not follow if you are under the age of 18 ….
- The Shining (Stanley Kubrick) I saw this as a little girl, and its now ingrained in my poor little memory!
- Designer: Long Gu This series reminds me of simple asian paintings, that I have seen in books and on cards. Very relaxing to look, in my opinion.
- My husband recently acquired a taste and appreciation for single malt scotch – I blame that and all the other expensive new hobbies on his close friend, Shawn. Actually, I shouldn’t be too harsh on Shawn – he is, after all the man who taught my husband how to hunt wild hogs that live in …