Photo via: cdn.homedit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is dark, but for some reason I am so attracted to the Tahitian look in some senses…I just dont think we want dark dark browns at all. Maybe even more of that blue color that is your favorite to go on the walls with some sort of grayish couches…
- What if we told you that you could rent an entire island for less per night than the cost of a medium-rare steak in Manhattan? What if we told you that one of the most beautiful resorts in the world is located off the coast of Cambodia … and that you and your 65 closest friends could have it to yourselves for a week – with a promise of personal infinity pools at every villa? Were you also aware that you can see the northern lights and orcas in the same day from a lighthouse in Norway, with no one around for miles? Private island rental is not out of reach for most budgets, if you know where to look. There are entire companies that act as umbrella companies for a range of private island rentals. Yahoo Travel decided to round up these favorites among the world’s private island rental pool. Some of them are definitely for CEO budgets only, but others are more affordable. If these atoll getaways don’t make you want to travel … nothing will. | By Jenny Adams, Yahoo Travel
- i want this for my wedding
- I want a pool like the one in romeo + juliet or the playboy mansion
- 1950s Butterick Womens Dress Pattern
- Thermal baths inside a cave – Miskolc Tapolca, Hungary.
- This underground concrete home is the brainchild of SeArch and Christian Müller Architects. Located in Vals, Switzerland there are a myriad of famous thermal baths with amazing views nearby so in order to build close to the baths, the architects buried the house into the hill. The house has an oblique opening to allow the maximum amount of light to enter the home. Photos by Iwan Baan
- Try our Lemon Ginger Detox Drink for a cooling beverage that offers the additional bonus of providing your body with a cleanse that flushes the fat away.
- Airport hotels have always been necessary but unloved stopover spots for the depleted traveler, places to shower, rehydrate, and let the body recuperate from the merciless rigors of flying. But as …
- Sculptural credenza with black ebonized body and solid oak doors
- Rejuvenate your mind and body before the weekend at our Spa! RejuvenationSpa GrandSurfside SimplySurfside
- I ALWAYS SAY “feed the soil, not the plants,” which for decades has meant to me to turn in compost—lots [read more…]