Photo via: travelinhappiness.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hand-stamped about two hundred of these matchbooks for the annual return of Spoke Arts preeminent Wes Anderson art show, Bad Dads. No better way to commemorate an enchanted old ruin than with an…
- The Yotel in NYC where the interiors are very Karim Rashid-esque but with more of a club vibe. Kind of like a disco airplane. Hotel check-in and check-out are done like an airport self-service kiosk, assisted by the Yotel crew. Each room is even called a “cabin,” but you can expect a decent amount of leg room.
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- Fabulous reception desk at the Postcard Inn Hotel in the Florida Keys. Its made of books–spine in and out to create a lovely texture, pattern, and color.
- Mom, maybe you could do some tile like this for the pool, with a few different colors so you can match to a new house color? 🙂
- A house in the forest of Janda Baik in Pahang, Malaysia, designed by architect Choo Gim Wah. Although it looks modern, this house functions like a traditional Malay house, suitable for the moderate tropical climate. The architectural composition here revolves around the outdoors.
- The Robey, Chicago, a Member of Design Hotels™ – Reception Desk
- Give yourself the whole hotel spa experience with this luxury Egyptian cotton gift set complete with a waffle robe, slippers and Turkish towel set. It makes for a lovely gift for someone you love and the ultimate treat-yourself essential for a home spa day.
- DIY Backyard fence design ideas. This is collection of 23 creative fence design ideas offers inspiring pictures. Look at this collection and try to make some interesting and decorative fence for your backyard! 1.Painted Metal Fence You can paint your metals in beautiful colors. via chrisholsen Sponsored Links 2.Wooden Crates You can use wood crates with beautiful colors. Souce …
- Real bed that looks like a giant chocolate bar, complete with wrapper.
- At 416 square metres (4,478 square feet) the Felix Ballroom with its skylit pre-function area accommodates up to 250 for a sit down event or 450 for a reception.
- Emily Gray and Marius Havercampm shared their home with the rest of us in this months issue of Living etc. Quite a spectacular combination of raw material, rich fabrics, and muted colors. The newly renovated home is located in Amsterdam.