Photo via: contemporist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Bluebell daybed is a supremely comfy spot to spend a weekend reading your favourite book with a cuppa. It works well in a classic or modern setting, so style it how youd like. The daybed is shown in a yellow velvet fabric but is available in a variety of other colours, patterns and textures.
- Fairmont Tremblant, Quebec: Surrounded by lakes, the Laurentian Mountains and hiking trails to explore, the Fairmont Tremblant is beautiful all year round; however it’s during snow season that the property comes into its own as a fairy-tale cool weather destination.
- Situated majestically on the oceanfront in the heart of Miamis South Beach. The Raleigh hotel is a masterpiece of Art Deco grandeur with a thoroughly modern sensibility. This classic luxury boutique hotel in South Beach has undergone a thoughtful renovation with a consummate mix of style and understatement of elegance and comfort of glamour and warmth. The Raleigh is a jewel amid one of the worlds most lively and energizing cities..
- Hotel Nixe: The boutique hotel with a mixture of classic resort style and contemporary architecture uses a differentiated lighting concept for indoor and outdoor areas. Architect: Thomas Hummels, Tauting Lighting designer: Thomas Hummels, Tauting Photographer: Frieder Blickle, Hamburg Place: Binz (Rügen), Germany
- Grace Of Monaco On Holiday In St Moritz, 1962
- I love the casual and contemporary look of this dining room, with scarcity or mid-century modern furniture and neutral colors. The yellowish ceiling lamp breaks the neutrality and brings interest to the room.
- Its not just luxury…these hotels are museums in their own right! A stay at a heritage hotel is not only unique for the luxury and opulence, but you stay in an anywhere between 800 to 200 year old royal residences with centuries of family history & treasures, beautiful architecture and traditional Indian arts & crafts. heritage hotels india
- The Time New York • If you’re planning to see a Broadway show during your trip to the Big Apple or are visiting for business in Midtown, The Time New York is a great choice. Newly renovated by David Rockwell with high-tech amenities, the hotel is in the heart of the Theater District and Times Square. We love its modernist interiors with industrial accents, cool color palettes, and pops of metal. We’ve also heard great things about its cocktail bar, LeGrande Lounge.
- Epic Kimpton Hotel -Epic Miami, A Kimpton Hotel is a new luxury, boutique waterfront hotel, located in vibrant downtown Miami at the edge of the Miami River and Biscayne Bay . Epic Miami combines the timeless style of a cosmopolitan boutique hotel with all full service amenities to create a sophisticated recreation oasis for guests amidst the energy and pulse of Miami .
- Diamond Columns, Dubai Mall A specially designed diamond with an angled face was arrayed to convey falling golden gradients of colour in the studio’s third installation for the Dubai Mall. The columns are composed of ceramic tiles in both matt white and high gloss gold finish, angled in varying directions to show reflect shimmering light in the surface. – Giles Miller Studio
- A small scale holiday home that is casually laid back yet highly refined, the Coromandel Bach home, designed by Crosson Clarke Carnachan Architects is located in Coromandel, New Zealand. The residence was conceived as a container home sitting lightly on the land for habitation. An open plan living space forms the majority of the house, …
- Lisbon Destination Hostel – PortugalOccupying an industrial heritage building in the center of Portugal’s charming capital, Lisbon Destination Hostel is a unique blend of modern design, upscale…