Photo via: design-milk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Time New York • If you’re planning to see a Broadway show during your trip to the Big Apple or are visiting for business in Midtown, The Time New York is a great choice. Newly renovated by David Rockwell with high-tech amenities, the hotel is in the heart of the Theater District and Times Square. We love its modernist interiors with industrial accents, cool color palettes, and pops of metal. We’ve also heard great things about its cocktail bar, LeGrande Lounge.
- Hotel The Wellesley | Interesting centerpiece for a reception desk. Looks kind of like a Wes Anderson set with darker colors
- Epic Kimpton Hotel -Epic Miami, A Kimpton Hotel is a new luxury, boutique waterfront hotel, located in vibrant downtown Miami at the edge of the Miami River and Biscayne Bay . Epic Miami combines the timeless style of a cosmopolitan boutique hotel with all full service amenities to create a sophisticated recreation oasis for guests amidst the energy and pulse of Miami .
- Its not just luxury…these hotels are museums in their own right! A stay at a heritage hotel is not only unique for the luxury and opulence, but you stay in an anywhere between 800 to 200 year old royal residences with centuries of family history & treasures, beautiful architecture and traditional Indian arts & crafts. heritage hotels india
- At 416 square metres (4,478 square feet) the Felix Ballroom with its skylit pre-function area accommodates up to 250 for a sit down event or 450 for a reception.
- Postcard Inn Hotel
- The Robey, Chicago, a Member of Design Hotels™ – Reception Desk
- Rooftop Garden: Vegetable Garden Boxes. This would be fabulous for a long backyard fence, to create pretty aesthetics and home grown food.
- MENS SUITE – MATERIALS Distressed dark brown double stitched luxury leather wash bag, fully lined in co-ordinating brown lining faux suede material. Tabs at end of zip have brass studs. This sturdy wash bag is sure to improve with age and would make a fabulous gift or travel accessory for a special Gentleman.
- What if we told you that you could rent an entire island for less per night than the cost of a medium-rare steak in Manhattan? What if we told you that one of the most beautiful resorts in the world is located off the coast of Cambodia … and that you and your 65 closest friends could have it to yourselves for a week – with a promise of personal infinity pools at every villa? Were you also aware that you can see the northern lights and orcas in the same day from a lighthouse in Norway, with no one around for miles? Private island rental is not out of reach for most budgets, if you know where to look. There are entire companies that act as umbrella companies for a range of private island rentals. Yahoo Travel decided to round up these favorites among the world’s private island rental pool. Some of them are definitely for CEO budgets only, but others are more affordable. If these atoll getaways don’t make you want to travel … nothing will. | By Jenny Adams, Yahoo Travel
- Set in the privacy of the island of Dhidhoofinolhu in South Ari Atoll, LUX* Maldives Resort offers a real insight into unspoiled island living. At 1.25 miles long and 1300 feet wide, the island is big enough to explore when you fancy a break from the fine coral sand beaches. Boasting a spa, fitness center and outdoor pool, 7 restaurants and 6 bars, LUX* Maldives resort offers to its guests..
- Ever get home from the supermarket with that little package of almost ready-to-go noodles and wonder how hard it would be to do that yourself? Turns out…not that hard! Add in your favorite seasonings and create your own noodle masterpiece in minutes with this easy recipe. See the easy recipe at seriouseats.com here… Make Your …