Photo via: janeleni.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The one and only. A private floating island with your bedroom four meters below the surface. It is yours to enjoy while sunbathing and stargazing on the top deck, lounging and dining on the water deck and sleeping surrounded by a tropical marine environment. All inclusive. Mantra Resort
- What if we told you that you could rent an entire island for less per night than the cost of a medium-rare steak in Manhattan? What if we told you that one of the most beautiful resorts in the world is located off the coast of Cambodia … and that you and your 65 closest friends could have it to yourselves for a week – with a promise of personal infinity pools at every villa? Were you also aware that you can see the northern lights and orcas in the same day from a lighthouse in Norway, with no one around for miles? Private island rental is not out of reach for most budgets, if you know where to look. There are entire companies that act as umbrella companies for a range of private island rentals. Yahoo Travel decided to round up these favorites among the world’s private island rental pool. Some of them are definitely for CEO budgets only, but others are more affordable. If these atoll getaways don’t make you want to travel … nothing will. | By Jenny Adams, Yahoo Travel
- Home and Decor: Oscar de la Rentas New Decor Line – The Oscar de la Renta for The New York Botanical Garden collection celebrates Oscars passion for gardening
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A FINCA STYLE HOLIDAY HOME ON IBIZA, a home decor post from the blog style-files.com, written by The Style Files on Bloglovin’
- A small scale holiday home that is casually laid back yet highly refined, the Coromandel Bach home, designed by Crosson Clarke Carnachan Architects is located in Coromandel, New Zealand. The residence was conceived as a container home sitting lightly on the land for habitation. An open plan living space forms the majority of the house, …
- Home House Interior Decorating Design Dwell Furniture Decor Fashion Antique Vintage Modern Contemporary Art Loft Real Estate NYC Architecture Inspiration New York YYC YYCRE Calgary Eames
- The Time New York • If you’re planning to see a Broadway show during your trip to the Big Apple or are visiting for business in Midtown, The Time New York is a great choice. Newly renovated by David Rockwell with high-tech amenities, the hotel is in the heart of the Theater District and Times Square. We love its modernist interiors with industrial accents, cool color palettes, and pops of metal. We’ve also heard great things about its cocktail bar, LeGrande Lounge.
- Hotel Zelos San Francisco is a uniquely stylish and intimate hotel perfect for rehearsal dinners and weddings. An upscale hotel with warm hospitality and a focus on personalized service, and situated in the heart of San Francisco life, Hotel Zeloss boutique rooms and suites five floors above the Union Square streets provide the luxurious sanctuary you want for your out-of-town guests and wedding party.
- Situated in front of one of the busiest shopping malls in Madrid metropolitan area, this L-shaped store holds 3 different stalls under one wooden roof canopy, which is the most visually striking element that can be seen from the street, covering the entrance area.
- Things to expect on this blog: Fashion, wedding stuff, home decor, jewelry, makeup, hairstyles, and even the occasional cosplay.
- The Ekinoid Project is a spherical self-sufficient home designed to provide sustainable housing for the masses. The prefabricated shelter is elevated on stilts and built to withstand disaster due to floods or storms. The home is powered by wind and solar power, and it collects rainwater, recycles grey water, and includes a hydroponics garden for growing food. This steampunk-style copper model was built as a prototype in preparation for assembling a full-size version. 14
- One way to add a classic touch of masculinity to that mancave is by assembling a collection of battlefield maps as a decorative theme. wallmaps maps decor