Photo via: fancy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A thin metal staircase provides access to the renovated attic space of this house in Belgium.
- Dog Art Illustration – Original Artwork on Vintage Dictionary Paper – Bulldog Marcello with Mustache. $9.00, via Etsy.
- vintage sideboards set into attic wall as extra storage
- Art Deco Bauhaus A3 Dog Poster Print Vintage 1920s 1930s Fashion Vogue Love Me.
- Dog Boarding Florida : Dog Hotel, Dog Training, Dog Spa in Boca Raton & Miami at ChateauPoochie.com
- Stylish beach house with a calming atmosphere
- Mom, maybe you could do some tile like this for the pool, with a few different colors so you can match to a new house color? 🙂
- A Fireplace (re-pinned photo Tai Ping – Upper House Hotel with Andre Fu)
- chic & rustic. This would make a beautiful patio addtion on the back of the house with a fire place and triple sliders with roll down screens. Hmmm.
- House Plan 71535 | Contemporary Modern Plan with 3870 Sq. Ft., 4 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms, 3 Car Garage
- This underground concrete home is the brainchild of SeArch and Christian Müller Architects. Located in Vals, Switzerland there are a myriad of famous thermal baths with amazing views nearby so in order to build close to the baths, the architects buried the house into the hill. The house has an oblique opening to allow the maximum amount of light to enter the home. Photos by Iwan Baan
- The first thing you observe at a home is the outdoor area, so that’s why it is very important to decorate it with style. As far as I am concerned, the outdoor area should be GREEN. Why green? I mean, full of plants, flowers arranged as arty as possible. I always declared my love for the nature, and how much I love staying outside, watching the sky, the stars. I would also love to have breakfast there. For those who doesn’t live at the countryside, or they don’t have a house it is a little bit frustrating to have such a little balcony in an apartment, but I tell you for sure that you can make it look great also. Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It