Photo via: richesforrags.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is dark, but for some reason I am so attracted to the Tahitian look in some senses…I just dont think we want dark dark browns at all. Maybe even more of that blue color that is your favorite to go on the walls with some sort of grayish couches…
- England has some of the most spectacular castles in the world! Yes, Im biased but I do love how there are literally hundreds of castles dotted around our – 17 Fairytale Castles You Must Visit In England – Travel, Travel Inspiration – England, Europe, United Kingdom -Travel, Food and Home Inspiration Blog with door-to-door Travel Planner! – Travel Advice, Travel Inspiration, Home Inspiration, Food Inspiration, Recipes,
- Mom, maybe you could do some tile like this for the pool, with a few different colors so you can match to a new house color? 🙂
- What if we told you that you could rent an entire island for less per night than the cost of a medium-rare steak in Manhattan? What if we told you that one of the most beautiful resorts in the world is located off the coast of Cambodia … and that you and your 65 closest friends could have it to yourselves for a week – with a promise of personal infinity pools at every villa? Were you also aware that you can see the northern lights and orcas in the same day from a lighthouse in Norway, with no one around for miles? Private island rental is not out of reach for most budgets, if you know where to look. There are entire companies that act as umbrella companies for a range of private island rentals. Yahoo Travel decided to round up these favorites among the world’s private island rental pool. Some of them are definitely for CEO budgets only, but others are more affordable. If these atoll getaways don’t make you want to travel … nothing will. | By Jenny Adams, Yahoo Travel
- When it comes to hotels, bigger isn’t always better. Sure, there’s something alluring about mega-resorts with seemingly endless activities, numerous dining and drinking options, and all the pools your heart desires. But there’s also the flip side of the coin, with some travelers looking for a more intimate, personalized experience. If you’re one of the latter, check out these 10 tiny hotels with just 20 rooms or less.
- This amazing shipping container hotel can pop up anywhere in the world | Inhabitat – Green Design, Innovation, Architecture, Green Building
- This design is so simple but so effective. Im going to create a project where I do this with all the places ive been.
- The first thing you observe at a home is the outdoor area, so that’s why it is very important to decorate it with style. As far as I am concerned, the outdoor area should be GREEN. Why green? I mean, full of plants, flowers arranged as arty as possible. I always declared my love for the nature, and how much I love staying outside, watching the sky, the stars. I would also love to have breakfast there. For those who doesn’t live at the countryside, or they don’t have a house it is a little bit frustrating to have such a little balcony in an apartment, but I tell you for sure that you can make it look great also. Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It
- Most of us live with the harsh reality that the sand and surf of a beach is many miles away. We realize that vacations are also few and far between, making a tropical island getaway something thats off in the future. Luckily, tropical beach…
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- At chain and non-chain restaurants, you can ask which, if any, of their foods contain GMs, but the waiters/waitresses and kitchen staff are not likely to know. Ask them to find out what oils they cook with. It is usually one of the big four: corn, soy, canola or cottonseed. You may request butter to be used instead, though these are often products of cow that ate GM corn feed, it is a secondary product. http://www.wikihow.com/Avoid-Genetically-Modified-Foods
- Ever get home from the supermarket with that little package of almost ready-to-go noodles and wonder how hard it would be to do that yourself? Turns out…not that hard! Add in your favorite seasonings and create your own noodle masterpiece in minutes with this easy recipe. See the easy recipe at seriouseats.com here… Make Your …