Photo via: retaildesignblog.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *modern interiors, hallway, lighting design* – Spa at the Gleneagles Hotel in Scotland by designer Amanda Rosa
- HI St Moritz Switzerland HI St Moritz is a holiday paradise all year round, with its gorgeously designed interiors and a stunning location. The hostel’s charming and warm setting is composed with complementary colours and modern furniture of a classic contemporary style.
- John Lyle Design – JEAN CABINET
- Mid-Century Modernism is in part based on the ideal that good design constitutes an essential part of good living. It’s no surprise then, that the clean-lined, optimistic designs of the 1940s, 1950s and 1960s still hold sway over interior decorators working today. To prove this point, we rounded up 15 eye-catching interiors that incorporate mid-century …
- The best cafe, bar and restaurant interiors of the year gallery – Vogue Living
- Intercontinental Robertson Quay – Singapore – Interiors – SCDA
- Sophisticated and elegant. This rose wallpaper adds a feminine touch to your interiors.
- Krieit Associates | Bespoke Interiors
- The latest crop of designer hostels | Travel | Wallpaper* Magazine: design, interiors, architecture, fashion, art
- Animal Music Office | Wooden Office Interiors
- snoozebox reveals portable hotel redesign with interiors by tangerine
- PORTFOLIO STUDIO SIMONETTI: Hall@THotel Verona Forum (ora Crowne Plaza Verona), architectural project of interiors, (credits Giancarlo Comparotto) studiosimonetti progettoalberghiero conceptcatenaalberghiera catenathotel hotelbusiness