Photo via: luxuryabodes.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Designed by Design Studio S, Tokyo´s newest hotel takes minimalism to a new level. 9h Hotel is designed using only four colors, it stacks its guest into pods to sleep for no more than 9 hours. Each guest is allotted one hour to shower, seven hours to
- guest room hotels armani – Google Search
- THE SIAM HOTEL BANGKOK, THIALAND: Designed by BENSLEY
- Ark hotel in China is one of amazing floating hotels in the world, Ark floating hotel in China designed by Remistudio office for architecture, its creative hotel building designed for many reasons.
- Siam Kempinski, Hotel designed by BBG/Tandem Architects (2001)
- 25hours Hotel Bikini Berlin designed by Werner Aisslinger
- “This weekend we’ll take a look inside the Alex Hotel, Perth. Designed by interior design firm Arent&Pyke and Architects Space Agency alexhotel”
- The Guest House Vienna | Conran and Partners | (Photography by Andreas Scheiblecker and Ina Forstinger http://www.imagebrief.com/photographers/scheiblecker/profile http://missioninge.com/ http://www.conranandpartners.com/)
- Plan – BLOG – architectural rendering and illustration blog
- The Yotel in NYC where the interiors are very Karim Rashid-esque but with more of a club vibe. Kind of like a disco airplane. Hotel check-in and check-out are done like an airport self-service kiosk, assisted by the Yotel crew. Each room is even called a “cabin,” but you can expect a decent amount of leg room.
- Designed by architect duo Patrick Jouin & Sanjit Manku, the soothing and sleek design of the Fontevraud Abbey’s new hotel leaves room for the historically charged interiors of one of the vastest monastic sites from the Middle Ages, to continue be the focal point of every space.
- Commercial Collection – Luxury Ocean Front Guest Residence/Cottage w/ Bungalow & Private Cabanas Commercial Design Concept