Photo via: archilovers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What if we told you that you could rent an entire island for less per night than the cost of a medium-rare steak in Manhattan? What if we told you that one of the most beautiful resorts in the world is located off the coast of Cambodia … and that you and your 65 closest friends could have it to yourselves for a week – with a promise of personal infinity pools at every villa? Were you also aware that you can see the northern lights and orcas in the same day from a lighthouse in Norway, with no one around for miles? Private island rental is not out of reach for most budgets, if you know where to look. There are entire companies that act as umbrella companies for a range of private island rentals. Yahoo Travel decided to round up these favorites among the world’s private island rental pool. Some of them are definitely for CEO budgets only, but others are more affordable. If these atoll getaways don’t make you want to travel … nothing will. | By Jenny Adams, Yahoo Travel
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- ( Thank you for looking! ! Check out my store for more Original Paintings here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/mimigojjang?ref=si_shop ****************************************************************************** Artwork description Acrylic abstract painting on gallery wrapped canvas with back staples -TITLE:Abstract Flower painting -SIZE:24×36 inch -MEDIUM: ….Professional grade acrylics on 100% cotton canvas over wooden stretcher bars. It is ready to hang right out the package. I have finished the painting with a coat of UV varnish to protect against sunlight and dust. The sides have been painted so there is no need to frame but you can do so if you wish. -SIDES ARE PAINTED -Signed and dated ON FRONT OR BACK OF CANVAS ****************************************************************************** SHIPPING: Purolator canada or Canada Post Priority Ground Your art will be shipped to you professionally packed with protective packaging material You will receive your painting in excellent brand new condition . Shipping insurance will be included for free. ,as well as tracking number The painting will be shipped in 1-3 business days after receiving your payment. Transit time will take about 4-7 business days to most locations. Thank you for your interest in my art! OAK
- The first thing you observe at a home is the outdoor area, so that’s why it is very important to decorate it with style. As far as I am concerned, the outdoor area should be GREEN. Why green? I mean, full of plants, flowers arranged as arty as possible. I always declared my love for the nature, and how much I love staying outside, watching the sky, the stars. I would also love to have breakfast there. For those who doesn’t live at the countryside, or they don’t have a house it is a little bit frustrating to have such a little balcony in an apartment, but I tell you for sure that you can make it look great also. Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It
- Welcome to my blog… My name is Courtney and am from the wonderful state of Texas but am a surfer girl at heart! Hope you enjoy my blog as much as I do! Dont be shy now send in those questions or submission. This blog has adult content.~ Please do not follow if you are under the age of 18 ….
- When it comes to hotels, bigger isn’t always better. Sure, there’s something alluring about mega-resorts with seemingly endless activities, numerous dining and drinking options, and all the pools your heart desires. But there’s also the flip side of the coin, with some travelers looking for a more intimate, personalized experience. If you’re one of the latter, check out these 10 tiny hotels with just 20 rooms or less.
- It can be carried out in several methods and number of room dividers may be used. Plants, shelves or railings could also be utilised as dividers. Multifunctional dividers are excellent for saving space.
- Its not just luxury…these hotels are museums in their own right! A stay at a heritage hotel is not only unique for the luxury and opulence, but you stay in an anywhere between 800 to 200 year old royal residences with centuries of family history & treasures, beautiful architecture and traditional Indian arts & crafts. heritage hotels india
- Spanish Jamón Ibérico (Iberian ham) comes from the black Iberian Pig is also classified depending on the amount of acorns they eat which determines the ham quality. Spanish regulators recognize three qualities: Jamón Ibérico Cebo and Cebo Campo hogs are fed only commercial feed. Jamón Ibérico Recebo hogs are raised on commercial feed and fed acorns for the last few months of their lives. Jamón Ibérico Bellota hogs are fed a diet almost exclusively of acorns (bellotas) is the most famous
- When the weather is nice, the windows of this cafe are opened up and people can choose whether they want to sit inside or on the extended sill that allows people to interact with the street.
- A glass chapel in the woods? Can you believe how beautiful it is? Breathtaking. That’s what it is. Imagine getting married here? Where is it, you ask? This gorgeous glass chapel is at Garvan Woodland Gardens near Hot Springs, Arkansas. The wedding was shot by Becker.
- The Time New York • If you’re planning to see a Broadway show during your trip to the Big Apple or are visiting for business in Midtown, The Time New York is a great choice. Newly renovated by David Rockwell with high-tech amenities, the hotel is in the heart of the Theater District and Times Square. We love its modernist interiors with industrial accents, cool color palettes, and pops of metal. We’ve also heard great things about its cocktail bar, LeGrande Lounge.