Photo via: archdaily.mx
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Pod Boutique Capsule Hotel – Singapore. I could see this in a loft apartment.
- Completed in 2016 in Singapore. Images by Darren Soh. Sited in a conserved building off Robertson Quay, the Warehouse Hotel’s roots extend far back to Singapore’s trading history as early as the late…
- Merryn Road 40A by Aamer Architects / Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Framed by Benjamin Sheares Bridge and Bayfront Bridge, Singapore
- INK. hotel amsterdam by concrete architectural associates
- The iconic Raffles Hotel in Singapore where you can enjoy a Singapore Sling in the hotels famous Long Bar. I hope to go back there again!!
- Apartment Saint Germain des Prés, Paris by Gérard Faivre – Tempo da Delicadeza
- Apartment Saint Germain des Prés, Paris by Gérard Faivre
- Spacious Studio Apartment With Dark Walls In Gothenburg – Gravity Home
- Thackeray Estates has just obtained planning permission to renovate the historic Dover House, a former Victorian hotel dating back to 1895, into the Southbank’s most luxurious boutique apartment scheme. The new ￡16 million ultra-prime project will provide nine luxury apartments priced from ￡1million – launching through agent Jackson Stops in September 2014 (in terms of ￡ …
- The first thing you observe at a home is the outdoor area, so that’s why it is very important to decorate it with style. As far as I am concerned, the outdoor area should be GREEN. Why green? I mean, full of plants, flowers arranged as arty as possible. I always declared my love for the nature, and how much I love staying outside, watching the sky, the stars. I would also love to have breakfast there. For those who doesn’t live at the countryside, or they don’t have a house it is a little bit frustrating to have such a little balcony in an apartment, but I tell you for sure that you can make it look great also. Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It Pin It
- THE MARQ ON PATERSON HILL – Singapore Condo Directory