Photo via: anthologymag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The latest crop of designer hostels | Travel | Wallpaper* Magazine: design, interiors, architecture, fashion, art
- Designed by Design Studio S, Tokyo´s newest hotel takes minimalism to a new level. 9h Hotel is designed using only four colors, it stacks its guest into pods to sleep for no more than 9 hours. Each guest is allotted one hour to shower, seven hours to
- Sigmar | Shop | Textiles & Rugs | Hand-woven Textile 1
- What if we told you that you could rent an entire island for less per night than the cost of a medium-rare steak in Manhattan? What if we told you that one of the most beautiful resorts in the world is located off the coast of Cambodia … and that you and your 65 closest friends could have it to yourselves for a week – with a promise of personal infinity pools at every villa? Were you also aware that you can see the northern lights and orcas in the same day from a lighthouse in Norway, with no one around for miles? Private island rental is not out of reach for most budgets, if you know where to look. There are entire companies that act as umbrella companies for a range of private island rentals. Yahoo Travel decided to round up these favorites among the world’s private island rental pool. Some of them are definitely for CEO budgets only, but others are more affordable. If these atoll getaways don’t make you want to travel … nothing will. | By Jenny Adams, Yahoo Travel
- Ace Hotel Palm Springs | Travel | Wallpaper* Magazine
- The Time Hotel | Wallpaper* Magazine | Wallpaper* Magazine
- This timeless pale jade colour scheme works beautifully with the smart stripes of Vionna fabric.
- The Bluebell daybed is a supremely comfy spot to spend a weekend reading your favourite book with a cuppa. It works well in a classic or modern setting, so style it how youd like. The daybed is shown in a yellow velvet fabric but is available in a variety of other colours, patterns and textures.
- Two yard cut of navy blue and white zig zag chevron fabric, 54 inches wide, 100% cotton twill. Please contact me if you need more than one yard of this fabric.
- 6. Metallic Office A metal-and-glass trestle table from Williams-Sonoma Home and Bernhardt’s walnut armchairs covered in a metallic fabric provide a mix of midcentury and contemporary styles that complement this home’s architecture. LuxeTurns10
- designboom magazine on Instagram: “the sustainable forest city mega-complex is now under construction in the chinese city of liuzhou. conceived by architect @stefano_boeri…”
- wall of mirrors / milk magazine