Photo via: stylemepretty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- LUlivo Restaurant menu focuses on light and savoury dishes made with organic ingredients, all of which strictly follow the “carbon neutral” principle – fresh seafood from local markets, the freshest, ripest seasonal fruit used in the delicious homemade cakes, and a selection of wines from the nearby Friuli region.
- “Ispahan” (A La Pierre Herme) Biscuit macaroon a la rose, crème au beurre a la rose with lychee and fresh raspberries
- At chain and non-chain restaurants, you can ask which, if any, of their foods contain GMs, but the waiters/waitresses and kitchen staff are not likely to know. Ask them to find out what oils they cook with. It is usually one of the big four: corn, soy, canola or cottonseed. You may request butter to be used instead, though these are often products of cow that ate GM corn feed, it is a secondary product. http://www.wikihow.com/Avoid-Genetically-Modified-Foods
- Built by FREAKS freearchitects in Paris, France HELICOSM – A NATURAL COSMETICS SHOP IN PARIS FREAKS freearchitects have been commissioned for the interior design o…
- This Aesop shop in Paris by Ciguë has shelves made from hand-made iron nails.
- The best boutique hotels in Tulum. Find a boutique hotel Tulum and book with Splendia to benefit exclusive offers on a unique selection of hand picked small luxury hotels.
- There has been a lot of attention on Paris lately. Ive been so heartbroken over whats happened. I cant help to bring attention to the beautiful city, therefore blog about the magic that happens there. Currently I am crushing on Hotel Providence. When I was in design school, I used to dream about designing and decorating boutique hotels. I would make each room a different theme, this hotel totally did that and I love it. I especially love this room with the palm leaf wallpaper. Each…
- Thackeray Estates has just obtained planning permission to renovate the historic Dover House, a former Victorian hotel dating back to 1895, into the Southbank’s most luxurious boutique apartment scheme. The new ￡16 million ultra-prime project will provide nine luxury apartments priced from ￡1million – launching through agent Jackson Stops in September 2014 (in terms of ￡ …
- TREE HOPPER – otco: ‘Tree hopper’ is a new public city infrastructure that allows you to disconnect from the city – in the city. It combines the satisfaction of pitching your own tent with the excitement of occupying a tree canopy at the convenience of strolling to the park next door.| cargocollective
- Welcome to my blog… My name is Courtney and am from the wonderful state of Texas but am a surfer girl at heart! Hope you enjoy my blog as much as I do! Dont be shy now send in those questions or submission. This blog has adult content.~ Please do not follow if you are under the age of 18 ….
- Set in the privacy of the island of Dhidhoofinolhu in South Ari Atoll, LUX* Maldives Resort offers a real insight into unspoiled island living. At 1.25 miles long and 1300 feet wide, the island is big enough to explore when you fancy a break from the fine coral sand beaches. Boasting a spa, fitness center and outdoor pool, 7 restaurants and 6 bars, LUX* Maldives resort offers to its guests..
- A Blank Slate – Shot for the July cover shoot of Vogue Russia, Lily Donaldson sports a wardrobe of ivory and structured pieces photographed by Richard Bush (Trouble Management). Stylist Sarah Richardson selects designs from the likes of Christopher Kane, Haider Ackermann, Jil Sander, Lanvin and others for Lily to wear in the studio shoot…. [Read More]