Photo via: google.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A small scale holiday home that is casually laid back yet highly refined, the Coromandel Bach home, designed by Crosson Clarke Carnachan Architects is located in Coromandel, New Zealand. The residence was conceived as a container home sitting lightly on the land for habitation. An open plan living space forms the majority of the house, …
- Set in the privacy of the island of Dhidhoofinolhu in South Ari Atoll, LUX* Maldives Resort offers a real insight into unspoiled island living. At 1.25 miles long and 1300 feet wide, the island is big enough to explore when you fancy a break from the fine coral sand beaches. Boasting a spa, fitness center and outdoor pool, 7 restaurants and 6 bars, LUX* Maldives resort offers to its guests..
- As a resort house, white and beige is set as the theme color tone while art and leisure is the key mood. Travertine stone, white paint and oak wood are the simple major materials used in the interior design
- What if we told you that you could rent an entire island for less per night than the cost of a medium-rare steak in Manhattan? What if we told you that one of the most beautiful resorts in the world is located off the coast of Cambodia … and that you and your 65 closest friends could have it to yourselves for a week – with a promise of personal infinity pools at every villa? Were you also aware that you can see the northern lights and orcas in the same day from a lighthouse in Norway, with no one around for miles? Private island rental is not out of reach for most budgets, if you know where to look. There are entire companies that act as umbrella companies for a range of private island rentals. Yahoo Travel decided to round up these favorites among the world’s private island rental pool. Some of them are definitely for CEO budgets only, but others are more affordable. If these atoll getaways don’t make you want to travel … nothing will. | By Jenny Adams, Yahoo Travel
- I really like the idea of taking something old and making it great…as soon as I find a nightstand I am doing this.
- Check out some of the Timber Houses projects featured on Lunchbox Architect
- lambert fils – Lighting is an important element on interior design projects. Choose an elegant chandelier, a vintage suspension lamp or a minimalistic ceiling light for your home. See some of the best suspension lighting and home design ideas at www.homedesignideas.eu
- Everyone loves to take a dip in the fresh waters of the swimming pool but having small backyards isn’t a restriction as you can still have a small version of simple swimming pool. Swimming pools ar…
- Modern Bedroom has a minimalist design and functional furniture, but still exudes a luxurious impression when viewed as a whole. The room decor such as curtains and wallpapers are also greatly influenced the design, though this time very few people who are still using wallpaper. Bed is the main furniture of a bedroom, comfort is…
- If youre looking for a classy combo that works magic in numbers, this box set collection is a trio that will sing sweet music to any of your groomsmen.
- At chain and non-chain restaurants, you can ask which, if any, of their foods contain GMs, but the waiters/waitresses and kitchen staff are not likely to know. Ask them to find out what oils they cook with. It is usually one of the big four: corn, soy, canola or cottonseed. You may request butter to be used instead, though these are often products of cow that ate GM corn feed, it is a secondary product. http://www.wikihow.com/Avoid-Genetically-Modified-Foods
- One way to add a classic touch of masculinity to that mancave is by assembling a collection of battlefield maps as a decorative theme. wallmaps maps decor